Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd tip today:

Boom is attractive on hourly and other near time frames.
    For aggressive traders only. Seems legit Type 1 breakout?
    Is worth analysis to see if there still is opportunity on dip today???
    Marc

Comment

• Of 13 open positions taken since May 11,
      would only have 1 loser if I stayed away
      from cheap stocks! Oh well. Still feeling
      good about positions as a whole.
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

• Is only a 50-50 idea... but I think XMSR is setting up as a possible Type 2 buy, basis a daily chart? Might be worth a look.
        Marc

Comment

• Hi, I still feel the same way.... we are setting up for that proverbal summer rally. -mr

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-13-2005 11:36 AM
          Hi everyone!

I really am not a cocky person... (my motto is, "I would rather be humble than be humbled.")

.... but... in this case, I feel it in my bones that I am finally ahead of the curve on this one.
          I have gone 100% cash to actively seeking buy opportunities. While it is not confirmed yet,
          we may be very close to a US market bottom and building a base for a bigger rally to come....
          Recent market weakness is a setup for the ideal summer rally professionals watch for every year....

All we need now is NY Crude to trade below $48, for a period of time... cross your fingers and toes, say a prayer!

(Remember, if this scenario plays out-- remember to send your wife to church and have her thank the Good Lord
          for your blessings,
          as my friend Tom Joseph would jokingly say when teaching me how to trade in the late 80's.)

Marc

Comment

• Duane, you should update your BOOM idea as well. I think you may have had
            another really good winner with that one as well!!! Keep up the great work!
            Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc,

Thanks for compliments. BOOM has been acting a little lackluster since the primary gap. For last few days, it's been drifting to the lower end of the range, but today has been a significant improvement. Lets see how it goes from here.

Here is the setup analysis......this was initially posted on April 18, 2005

Comment

• BOOM

Duane,

When you first posted BOOM I thought to myself it was going to turn out
                to be a good trade. Still think you picked a good stock. I missed it
                because of the gap. If long, might be wise to lock in a profit moving a
                trailing stop up to below yesterday's low.

If very aggressive trader, look at the hourly, 30 and 15 minute times.
                Maybe another Type 1 buy opportunity setting up?
                Attached Files
                Marc

Comment

• Do you want to see my best Trade Ideas? (Yes or No)

Up till now I "play" here with ideas. Would readers of this thread be interested in me being more specific on potential Type 1 and 2 trade setups? If so, post here a simple "Yes" so I can guage how much interest there really would be to see my best trade ideas from beginning to end. If you want to see really good trade idea for the next few months, tell your friends to post a simple "YES" here. I will only undertake this project this summer if I can get 25 to 50 readers to tell me they want to see my Type 1 and 2 trade ideas. This will take a LOT of time on my part and I don't want to waste time if there is not the interest here. I will do similar work to what Tom Joseph had me do when he asked me to posting for the Advanced GET "Trader's Outlook," but I might add a few very helpful ideas of my own for tracking trades. If you are interested, leave your Yes vote. I know a lot of people who pay good money for this stuff. If enough people are interested, I will try doing it for free. (but I will warn you, I am not going to explain everything to people... just trade the plan.) Thanks.

Here is my first samole... I am monitoring Netflix (NFLX) for a Type 1 buy. (see attached chart) If I trigger a trade will post it.
                  Attached Files
                  Marc

Comment

• YES

Comment

• Yes

Yes

Comment

• Yes please - I read your stuff regularly keep it comming!!

Comment

• Yes. Yes. Yes indeed.
                          Thanks Marc for the offer and efforts so far and into the future!

Dave

Comment

• brief background

If there is enough interest (vote "YES"), I promise to make it worth peoples time. Here is a quick sample of what I have done with my real money since May 11th, and to be honest, I really think I could have done better if I invested more time in trading.

(People don't know this but in the early 90's I finished 3rd in a 3-month national futures contest (Investors Business Daily), and in the top 10% for a national (USA Today) stock contest. Plus, I was Tom Joseph's first employee, hired in 1988. I was the only guy who he let help him with his hotline and newsletter at the time, and he asked me to work on Trader's Outlook because he said he respected my work. Plus, I left AGET employment for 5 years to gain real money management experience before returning. You may never have heard of me because I am timid, don't have a domineering personality, and like working humbly in the background. But, I honestly think I could do some good work if motivated and had a goal to push me. I just want to see how many people would want me to commit to such a project. If enough people vote, then I will make the committment for three months to do my very best work. I will not explain things, just do my best work and let the results do the speaking. Thanks again. -marc)
                            Attached Files
                            Marc

Comment

• Sounds very interesting MR... so.. YES.. I would be interested in following your ideas.

Thnks

Comment

• Im in YES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X