Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'd appreciate seeing your setups and explainations.

Comment

• Yes, I am in.

Comment

• symbol, FORD

Here is an example of something I sent to a friend, but may or may not have commented on here... I have no position, and don't think my friemd got in it because he is not trading right now but I sent him the email because he is the one who told me about this stock a while back....It still is a good idea to track still for educational purposes only, as Duane would say...

....If enough people vote "YES" by Monday, I promise to help you see these ideas before the fact next time... and, oh yes, by the way I would still be holding Long if in this thing.... probably raising a trailing stop to 17.50 now... hypothetical of course.... also, this was a Type 1 buy setup... you will have to go into the training mode and check out different variable charts to figure out what time frame it was.... -marc

---------- message ----------
        Date: May 16, 2005 12:34 PM
        Subject: FORD
        To: Kevin P

Very aggressive idea: FORD buy setup daily.... absolute stop loss
        below friday low. Watch to see if if can dip down to as low as 16.00
        this afternoon. It needs to clear 18.21 on this run or else tighten
        stop very quickly to lock in any profit. Best I can think of for now.
        Marc

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• thanks Marc, yes

Comment

• Marc: YES, please!!. I miss Trader's Outlook postings by "MR". eSignal ought to revive that portion. Great advertising for them and excellent learning tools for those of us who spent thousands buying AGet.

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Re: brief background

count my vote too...
                  Tom

I just want to see how many people would want me to commit to such a project. If enough people vote, then I will make the committment for three months to do my very best work. I will not explain things, just do my best work and let the results do the speaking. Thanks again. -marc
                  "Run with the Bulls, hunt with the Bears."
                  Tom Keough
                  Tampa, Florida

Comment

• Re: Do you want to see my best Trade Ideas? (Yes or No)

I vote YES. Fantastic learning to see your ideas and how you are reading the charts.

Thanks very much,

Mark

Originally posted by MR
                    Up till now I "play" here with ideas. Would readers of this thread be interested in me being more specific on potential Type 1 and 2 trade setups? If so, post here a simple "Yes" so I can guage how much interest there really would be to see my best trade ideas from beginning to end. If you want to see really good trade idea for the next few months, tell your friends to post a simple "YES" here. I will only undertake this project this summer if I can get 25 to 50 readers to tell me they want to see my Type 1 and 2 trade ideas. This will take a LOT of time on my part and I don't want to waste time if there is not the interest here. I will do similar work to what Tom Joseph had me do when he asked me to posting for the Advanced GET "Trader's Outlook," but I might add a few very helpful ideas of my own for tracking trades. If you are interested, leave your Yes vote. I know a lot of people who pay good money for this stuff. If enough people are interested, I will try doing it for free. (but I will warn you, I am not going to explain everything to people... just trade the plan.) Thanks.

Here is my first samole... I am monitoring Netflix (NFLX) for a Type 1 buy. (see attached chart) If I trigger a trade will post it.
                    MarkF

Comment

• Yes please, really appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

• Is the Pope catholic? Did ET want to go home? Yes, of course, we'd love you to post trading ideas. Yes, please.

Comment

• YES ! YES ! YES !

Comment

• For what it is worth, I am toying with the idea of NOT posting these trade ideas in this BBS, but in my private File Share group.

I may only allow people who vote access to this group. So tell people who are interested to vote.
                            Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc,
                              I enjoy all of your posts thank you

even though I don't have aget

Comment

• Hi!
                                Originally posted by MR - Posted: WED 05-18-2005 01:08 PM
                                Is only a 50-50 idea... but I think XMSR is setting up as
                                a possible Type 2 buy, basis a daily chart? Might be worth a look.
                                I mentioned here two days ago XMSR was setting up for a Type 2 Buy candidate.
                                It was around $29.30 at that time. As of noonish Friday, it is now to $31.45,
                                up a $1.40. This is an example of what I think I can do if highly motivated.

The verdict is still out whether or not I am going to commit to doing this project.
                                To be very honest, my goal is to find a way to motivate me to do my best work.

If I end up doing this challenging project, it may end up being in a controlled environment.
                                For a long time now I have just wanted to be totally myself without having to always be
                                critiqued. While I really like helping people, I have grown tired explaining every little deviation
                                from the rules in a post. I am kind of like an artist. I just want to be creative and paint the
                                picture of a beautiful winning trade. I think you can learn a lot just by watching an artist
                                at work, but you cannot always teach vision and creativity to everyone. And, to some degree,
                                an artist wants others to see his work. Not to show off, but to have someone to share in
                                the beauty. That is why I am toying with this idea.

Bottomline: please have your friends vote "Yes" if interested in seeing this idea become a real
                                project in action. If enough people say yes, I think I might actually take up the challenge. Tell them...
                                they may be the only ones invited to participate in this totally free educational opportunity.

(See current XMSR daily chart attached below)
                                Attached Files
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X