Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I needed to know if my totally free trading help is really
    needed, wanted or appreciated here at eSignalCentral.

In one day eighteen "Yes" votes so far. This is encouraging.

This will be the last time I mention anything. IF 100 people tell me
    before Memorial Day they want me to help them get better using
    AGET tools, techniques and methodologies on an truly advanced
    level, then I will commit to a 3-month test.
    Thanks. Marc

Originally posted by MR Do you want to see my best Trade Ideas? (Yes or No) - Posted: 05-19-2005 10:49 AM
    Up till now I "play" here with ideas. Would readers of this thread be interested in me being more specific on potential Type 1 and 2 trade setups? If so, post here a simple "Yes" so I can gauge how much interest there really would be to see my best trade ideas from beginning to end. If you want to see really good trade idea for the next few months, tell your friends to post a simple "YES" here. I will only undertake this project this summer if I can get 25 to 50 readers to tell me they want to see my Type 1 and 2 trade ideas. This will take a LOT of time on my part and I don't want to waste time if there is not the interest here. I will do similar work to what Tom Joseph had me do when he asked me to posting for the Advanced GET "Trader's Outlook," but I might add a few very helpful ideas of my own for tracking trades. If you are interested, leave your Yes vote. I know a lot of people who pay good money for this stuff. If enough people are interested, I will try doing it for free. (but I will warn you, I am not going to explain everything to people... just trade the plan.) Thanks.

Here is my first samole... I am monitoring Netflix (NFLX) for a Type 1 buy. (see attached chart) If I trigger a trade will post it.
    Originally posted by MR brief background - Posted: 05-19-2005 11:31 AM
    If there is enough interest (vote "YES"), I promise to make it worth peoples time. Here is a quick sample of what I have done with my real money since May 11th, and to be honest, I really think I could have done better if I invested more time in trading.

(People don't know this but in the early 90's I finished 3rd in a 3-month national futures contest (Investors Business Daily), and in the top 10% for a national (USA Today) stock contest. Plus, I was Tom Joseph's first employee, hired in 1988. I was the only guy who he let help him with his hotline and newsletter at the time, and he asked me to work on Trader's Outlook because he said he respected my work. Plus, I left AGET employment for 5 years to gain real money management experience before returning. You may never have heard of me because I am timid, don't have a domineering personality, and like working humbly in the background. But, I honestly think I could do some good work if motivated and had a goal to push me. I just want to see how many people would want me to commit to such a project. If enough people vote, then I will make the commitment for three months to do my very best work. I will not explain things, just do my best work and let the results do the speaking. Thanks again. -marc)
    Marc

Comment

• Yes, would absolutely love to see your techniques. You've been a great help, and I commend you for this great selfless effort.

Thank you,
      R.A.

Comment

• Marc

A resounding Yes and Thank You.

Over the years you have patiently answered questions and provided support and ideas. We are privileged to listen in on your thoughts on the market and money management.

Best regards,

Philippe

Comment

• I like to build scenarios in my head for the coming week trade possibilities.
          I call it "monitoring for the obvious, but trying to anticipate the unexpected."
          (It means truly trying to think differently then current market consensus.)
          Here is what I think could happen next week:

Most traders think the market is ready for a couple days rest,
          but what happens IF. . . .

NY Crude Oil opens weak Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
          Crude finally stays down below $48. It might even push to $47.01 in one day???
          (I like to dream precise ) The profit-taking position squaring anticipated by
          institutional traders does not happen before Memorial Day weekend as anticipated.
          This forces the overall market to continue to work higher, the Nasdaq stock market,
          in particular, gains strong, totally surprising experts.

Our summer rally is officially recognized by the media before June 1, 2005.
          Leading stocks begin to be easily identified. When we come back from holiday,
          marekt momentum spreads out to other sectors.

That is what I would like to see happen. I am not God so I really don't know.
          But if it does, I have thought out a plan what to do next. Stay tuned for details.
          IF this scenario correctly plays out as anticipated, I think this would really be
          unexpected, a surprise people. The market doesn't like surprises. . .
          but i do!

Best wishes to all, have a good weekend!
          Marc

Comment

• Thank you very much, your postings would be greatly appreciated. Yes

Comment

• group

imin

Comment

• Yes Please
                Michael Maher

Comment

• Yes, please. Show us all how to be better traders. Cheers.

Comment

• Definitely count me as a Yes.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Yes, please.

Comment

• SIRI

Buying 100 shares of SIRI today.
                          Current price 5.75... (please, no questions about the PTI.)

PS- Attached are stocks I have commented on lately.
                          They are not real trades. Just have been tracking them
                          since the moment comments made.
                          Attached Files
                          Marc

Comment

• Went Long SIRI

I am officially Long Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI) 100 shares @ $5.75.
                            Attached is a confirmation with general goals and objectives for this trade.
                            Attached Files
                            Marc

Comment

• Attached is a daily SIRI chart with
                              general goals and objectives for trade.
                              Attached Files
                              Marc

Comment

• Remember to vote "Yes" if you
                                want more like this idea today.

Originally posted by MR
                                ....IF 100 people tell me before Memorial Day