Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor for a Type 1 Buy opportunity in Intel (INTC) next month. (see attached chart)

(In Intel's case, if I can identify a buy area, I personally plan to stay with this position
    and add to it over time because my objectives for INTC right now are to catch the
    longer-term uptrend potential I think is building up right now.)
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

• Updated 'thinking out loud' comment

As a side thought, it really was hard to imagine crude oil dropping below $48 just before what is traditionally the beginning of the peak demand (summer vacation driving) season. For now I will be monitoring to see if NY Crude can stay below $52. I still think it is not out of the realm of possibility crude oil advances could stay contained somewhat for a while. There is nice Weekly chart divergence setting in 5/70, 5/35, 5/17 Oscillators. If Crude were to ever drop below $48 next month, it would help fuel (no pun intended) a stronger summer stock market rally, in my humble opinion. (Again, I am only thinking out loud... verbalizing what I am trying to visualize... or what I call "scenario building".... it helps me trade better.)
      Marc

Comment

• Your Offer

Marc,
        Please add me to your list.

Comment

• Count me in too. Thanks Marc.

Mike

Comment

• wave 4

ITT,DIA,DELL & C shorts all in the money nice trail the stops and lock in the gains... DIA + 1.20 ITT +1.00 ect...

Comment

• nice quick trades steady! nice quick profits.... have a good weekend!
              Marc

Comment

• Put me on your list Marc.
                I am looking forward to your trade suggestions.

Comment

• yes, Marc count me in

That is a great idea Marc.
                  Information sharing leads to knowledge acceleration.

Comment

• Here is an example of a day-trade buy idea. Duane and I have shown
                    attractive Type 1 buy BOOM daily charts here lately. BOOM has been
                    strong the past few days. Could you have found this possible Type 1 day-trade
                    buy opportunity using a 10 to 15 minute time frame? Maybe if you added
                    TJ Webs neutral zone, Normal Ellipse, a MOB.

So far so good today at the Ellipse arrival. . . . The day isn't over yet.
                    Will BOOM test RC or RD before giving up today?
                    Attached Files
                    Marc

Comment

• Duane, if you get a chance, take your BOOM chart, reissue it as a Monthly chart, then post the chart here.... One more thing, try to figure out where you would place a trailing stop from where you were triggered Long on that original Type 1 buy daily chart. (I have my pretend stop moved up to $35.75 now... want to see what you come up with.) Thanks, I like comparing notes with you. -marc
                      Marc

Comment

• Here is a before and after 10 minute BOOM day-trade chart illustration.
                        This is one way to identify a Type 1 intra-day buy opportunity.

Here is the ideal BEFORE setup....
                        Attached Files
                        Marc

Comment

• Here is the AFTER ideal results....

Hope it helps someone out there.
                          Attached Files
                          Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc,

Lots of great trade setups....nice work indeed....

In regards to BOOM, because of the extreme volatility, the monthly chart was a bit of a mess (if you can call going straight up "messy"). Anyway, I shifted the perspective to a Weekly chart and it seems to flow much better....

Comment

• Here is how the trade with BOOM played out...This is an actual trade I'm working with so it is a testament to the tools and strategies of Advanced Get.

My technical analysis tends to fall on more of the traditional side, pattern recognition, basing patterns, breakouts ect. but this is a text book example of a TYPE I Buy. As always...here is the boilerplate.....Everything posted is for Educational Purposes Only. Enjoy...

Trade Entry

Adjust Stop-loss #1

Adjust Stop Loss #2

Comment

• Duane,

I think you have done an excellent job with your BOOM posts!

The only additional thing I would add is both Monthly and Weekly BOOM charts
                                are labeling EW a Major Wave 3 in progress, and the thing to monitor for now is
                                that next MOB resistance test. If the Elliott Wave is correct, BOOM may surprise
                                people and not end at the W5 targets... something to keep in mind as we monitor
                                this stock in coming weeks.

Thanks again for all your fine work here!
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X