Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RE: boom

Hi steady,

Anything is possible with BOOM. It is a pretty dynamic stock, to say the least! It might be out of gas going into Memorial Day weekend, but is it totally out of gas? I suspect it is not. I told my friend today I still want to buy some BOOM if it does pullback. I suspect if it does correct strongly right now, it is only big money trying to shake out weak Longs so they can buy up more shares. To be honest, my strength is not finding when a stock is going to pullback, but more what to do when it does. I am not ready to give up quiet yet.
    Originally posted by Steady
    does BOOM look to be out of gas? looks like wave 4 is done and we should get a nice steep pull back... Great job on the post. with 2.6 million shares in the float this stock will fall just as fast if not faster than it went up.
    Marc

Comment

• Monitor GLW next month to see
      if it can pullback again and give you a
      second chance at a possible Type 1 Buy
      opportunity. (see attached chart)
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

• Is GSS daily setting up for an aggressive Type 2 Buy?
        (see attached chart for parameters.)

I am not taking this trade because I don't have much luck
        with cheap stocks lately. But, would like to track it here to
        see how it would have done, if for building confidence up.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MR; 05-27-2005, 11:01 AM.
        Marc

Comment

• This is kind of aggressive for me, but I really don't want to do any new trades
          as I am getting ready for a relaxing weekend. . . . I am going to pretend to
          buy 100 shares of ASN at the (currently @ 36.37) market, right now. Stop Loss
          is 35.90, Target #1 is 37.60. The risk is 50 cents. Minimum reward potential is
          $1.24 (It makes sense if you localize the Daily wave count before the Feb low...
          then you can get a 1-2-wave 3 in progress. Worst case scenario it ends up
          being a C wave is not completed yet. Either way I win if correct. Only concern,
          did I place my stop too close for this stock, and did I pick the right entry price
          or should I have waited until next Tuesday open? Those are the things I want
          to test out with this idea...)
          Marc

Comment

• DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY BEST TRADES? (YES/NO)

An emphatic YES!
            thank you

Comment

• Here is a BG Hourly chart update of a real trade with real money posted here in the past.
              Click here to review BG related recent posts. Read the attached chart for an idea how
              I am handling this trade. I am still Long BG and really do not want out yet. I did move
              up a mental stop as a part of trading discipline. (defined in the attached chart.)
              Attached Files
              Marc

Comment

• Here are my current positions for the month.
                All are still open.
                Attached Files
                Marc

Comment

• Remember to vote.

We have close to 50 ‘Yes” votes, if you count PM’s, emails sent to me.
                  I will tabulate the "Yes" votes when I return to this thread late Monday night.
                  If you like my work, please vote "Yes" before Tuesday. Only those people who
                  vote here may have access to my test project, so this is your last chance to vote.
                  Thanks in advance! Best wishes to you all for a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Best wishes to all, Marc Rinehart

Originally posted by MR- Posted: 05-24-2005 12:52 AM
                  donv, I have gone from doing Trader's Outlook posts with thousands of people reading those posts to what now only looks like around 25 people. I am just trying to gauge is there really enough interest here anymore. Secondly, I am asking people to identify themselves with a 'yes' vote because if I do this work, I plan on focusing in on a new File Share group to be created. The only people who will be invited to join are those people who voted yes. With a controlled environment I can concentrate on identifying quality trades using AGET higher-level tools without having to explain things or answer questions. I can trade real well, but I cannot always explain things well. A File Share group gives me the ability to ban someone if it helps the whole group function better. This is my motivation. Popularity is not.
                  Originally posted by donv - Posted: 05-23-2005 06:09 PM
                  Marc, I'm not sure 100 people actively follow this board so it may be a stretch to get 100 replies saying "YES please post". It's obvious from the replies there is support for your work but personally I would rather you do what you propose because "you" want to and it helps your trading not because of a popularity contest. It just seems a little odd to place this condition on your participation. Nothing personal but doesn't seem like something you would do, I'm a little surprised I guess.
                  donv
                  Originally posted by MR- Posted: 05-23-2005 04:14 PM
                  Approximately 25 "Yes" votes so far.
                  IF 100 people vote Yes before Memorial Day that
                  they want me to help them get better using AGET
                  tools, techniques and methodologies on an truly
                  advanced level, then I will commit to a 3-month test.
                  Thanks. Marc
                  Marc

Comment

• another "Yes" vote

have a safe holiday!

Comment

• And another resounding "Yes" vote from Australia.

Marc, thanks for all your fantastic work on these boards - you've helped immensely with my understanding of AGET.

Have a great break!

Comment

• Yes, Yes, Yes
                        Learn2Trade

Comment

• Yes, I am always happy to learn from experts.

Regards

Kobus

Comment

• Yes

Yes !!!

Comment

• Mr

Yes. Please.

RS

Comment

• Yes

Comment