Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!

Comment

• Yes, I enjoy your posts.
      Mark

Comment

• Marc,

I vote yes
        please count me in

Peter

Comment

• yes yes yes

MR. please count me in... also are all those positions you have on longs? it's hard for me to see them all.

Thanks,

SE

Comment

• MR:

YES.

RS

Comment

• asn

Hypothetically Long ASN at 36.37 since Friday.
              ... raising stop loss to 36.14. 1st target remains 37.60

Originally posted by MR
              This is kind of aggressive for me, but I really don't want to do any new trades
              as I am getting ready for a relaxing weekend. . . . I am going to pretend to
              buy 100 shares of ASN at the (currently @ 36.37) market, right now. Stop Loss
              is 35.90, Target #1 is 37.60. The risk is 50 cents. Minimum reward potential is
              $1.24 (It makes sense if you localize the Daily wave count before the Feb low...
              then you can get a 1-2-wave 3 in progress. Worst case scenario it ends up
              being a C wave is not completed yet. Either way I win if correct. Only concern,
              did I place my stop too close for this stock, and did I pick the right entry price
              or should I have waited until next Tuesday open? Those are the things I want
              to test out with this idea...)
              Marc

Comment

• I will do this test. Going to close out my positions today even though I still like most all of them, but since it is the end of the month and I will need money to trade this is best thing to do now. Will start officially tomorrow, or as soon as a good Type 1 or 2 shows up.

Need a little time to today to figure out how to set things up. Details forthcoming later this evening. Please be willing to sign up quickly as access to this project will be limited and closed once I get going.

Thanks.
                Marc

Comment

• Your invite to new MR test group

OK, a File Share test group has been created.
                  If you voted "Yes", please go ask to join this group.
                  If I find your vote, you will be allow you to join.

(click here to find new group)

Any ideas posted in this group does not to constitute
                  official recommendations or advice. This is simply a 'self test'
                  I am doing to test myself where a select group are allowed
                  to monitor my ideas for any free educational insight.
                  The only thing I promise is very hard work, to do my best
                  to find quality Type 1 or 2 setups this summer.

I will be starting experiment with $50,000. The only trade
                  officially still in is SIRI @ $5.75 (see Post:Went Long SIRI)
                  Marc

Comment

• DX

Hi, see attached chart for current DX#F daily chart... Dollar has worked higher since previous DX post... anticipating it being able to soon or eventually work through this MOB....
                    Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-13-2005 01:30 PM
                    US Dollar breakout of six month trading range, bottom basing pattern.
                    After DX decline since 2002, are we witnessing the beginning of dollar
                    strengthening for a few months? IF someone wants me to trade for them,
                    I can show you how to take advantage of this.... (smile, my futures
                    account is closed right now so I can only watch... bummer.)
                    Attached Files
                    Marc

Comment

• Euro

Hi, posted this comment on the Euro back on 05-13-2005 01:41 PM. . . . I now 'suspect' it could work even lower this summer. (see attached chart)

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-13-2005 01:41 PM
                      On the other side Euro now vulnerable to decline to 1.23 next target?
                      Might hold next week 1.25, but before June push lower, working to 1.23
                      this summer????? Just a guess?
                      Attached Files
                      Marc

Comment

• Re: asn

Follow-up on hypothetical trade. . .
                        raising pretend stop to breakeven.
                        Taking 1/2 profits if 1st target is hit.

Originally posted by MR- Posted: 05-31-2005 11:25 AM
                        Hypothetically Long ASN at 36.37 since Friday.
                        ... raising stop loss to 36.14. 1st target remains 37.60
                        Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-27-2005 03:29 PM
                        This is kind of aggressive for me, but I really don't want to do any new trades
                        as I am getting ready for a relaxing weekend. . . . I am going to pretend to
                        buy 100 shares of ASN at the (currently @ 36.37) market, right now. Stop Loss
                        is 35.90, Target #1 is 37.60. The risk is 50 cents. Minimum reward potential is
                        $1.24 (It makes sense if you localize the Daily wave count before the Feb low...
                        then you can get a 1-2-wave 3 in progress. Worst case scenario it ends up
                        being a C wave is not completed yet. Either way I win if correct. Only concern,
                        did I place my stop too close for this stock, and did I pick the right entry price
                        or should I have waited until next Tuesday open? Those are the things I want
                        to test out with this idea...)
                        Marc

Comment

• ASN 15 min chart update. . .
                          Attached Files
                          Marc

Comment

• YES

MR please count me in. Can you also post your thoughts on the emini S & P and Nasdaq futures? Your insight would be fantastic considering how good you have been with stocks. Thanks.

Sesh

Comment

• Re: YES

Hi Sesh,

Click here to go to the new group
                              Please go to this sight and try to join the group.
                              I will allow you to join as soon as possible.
                              If I can find anything useful right now, will try
                              to make time to post here SP and ND for you.
                              Thanks, Marc

Originally posted by Seshadri
                              MR please count me in. Can you also post your thoughts on the emini S & P and Nasdaq futures? Your insight would be fantastic considering how good you have been with stocks. Thanks.

Sesh
                              Marc

Comment

• File Share Entry Problems

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your prompt response. I tried to login to that file share group with my email and password (I have already registered to login to file share). However, when I click on your group it is again taking me back to the login screen. I am clueless as to how to go about getting access to your group. Would appreciate your help on how to get going here. Thanks.

Sesh

Comment

Working...
                                X