Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: File Share Entry Problems

Hi Sesh,

Some people use to have a resolution problem. It is possible you may want to scroll your window to the right and see if you can see a Join icon and click on it... if not, Duane or Alex, do you have any ideas to offer here?

Originally posted by Seshadri
    Hi Marc,

Thanks for your prompt response. I tried to login to that file share group with my email and password (I have already registered to login to file share). However, when I click on your group it is again taking me back to the login screen. I am clueless as to how to go about getting access to your group. Would appreciate your help on how to get going here. Thanks.

Sesh
    Marc

Comment

• Success!!

Marc,

I was finally able to apply for membership to your group (it says approval is pending). Thanks for your help.

Sesh

Comment

• Joining New Group

Marc,

I see you have set up your new group. I have applied to join the group and am now also pending.

How do you plan to check that we responded with a "Yes" previously, or do we need to do anything to get approval?

Thanks and looking forward to your trading ideas.

Mark
        MarkF

Comment

• Re: Joining New Group

Hi Mark,

You are in! Take care.

Marc

Originally posted by markfulton
          Marc,

I see you have set up your new group. I have applied to join the group and am now also pending.

How do you plan to check that we responded with a "Yes" previously, or do we need to do anything to get approval?

Thanks and looking forward to your trading ideas.

Mark
          Marc

Comment

• bby

Monitoring BBY for aggressive Type 1 buy setup, but it really needs do dip down and cover some of today's gap open first?
            Marc

Comment

• Re: YES

SP500 and Mini SP-- not as clear, best guess right now, monitoring for a little more pullback in price. . . will be trying to identify a Type 1 buy on a variable time frame. It is showing potential to profit-take a little right now.

Nasdaq 100-- a clean wave count on various time frames dentified as W3 in progress. Monitoring for a little pullback (ideally) to set up for aggressive Type 1 Buy opportunities. I want to ride this trend up this summer primarly goal.

MR please count me in. Can you also post your thoughts on the emini S & P and Nasdaq futures? Your insight would be fantastic considering how good you have been with stocks. Thanks.

Sesh
              Marc

Comment

• OK, a File Share test group has been created.

(click here to find new group)
                Marc

Comment

• I started posting at the new File Share group. I am not fully prepared
                  to trade new system yet, so these post ideas are only very very small
                  positions. As I get acclimated to this new system it will get more interesting.
                  Marc

Comment

• commodities indicators

Hi

I'm trying to make a system for trading commodities, especially heating oil and unleaded. In your opinion what are the best efs, indicators, systems available that I can use with esignal that are good for commodities?...(except kase statware since I have already tried that) Also where can I share or get good advice...

-Rupe

Comment

• Re: commodities indicators

Hi rupe,

Advanced GET works well with futures contracts (commodities) as it does with stocks. When we first developed AGET software we were all futures traders, not stock traders. If you study the basic tenants of Advanced GET techniques, methodologies, Elliott Wave theory, Elliott Oscillators, Fibonacci, etc, you should find it very useful to your trading. As for EFS, not an expert. You may want to go to the EFS thread and ask there. There are some very fine traders there, some who are Advanced GET users. It might be a good source of information.

Best wishes, Marc
                      Originally posted by rupe
                      Hi

I'm trying to make a system for trading commodities, especially heating oil and unleaded. In your opinion what are the best efs, indicators, systems available that I can use with esignal that are good for commodities?...(except kase statware since I have already tried that) Also where can I share or get good advice...

-Rupe
                      Marc

Comment

• Hi MR

Thanks for reply. I'm starting a trial of the GET. Default settings are fine or would you recommend different settings for Unleaded and Heating oil for the OSC, Elliott, XTL, Ma, etc....

-Rupe

Comment

• I AM GETTIN SHORT DIA,SPY & FUTS

Hi folks, I have some soild sell signals on all the major indexs I am piecing into shorts all day today.

Comment

• When reading the local paper this morning very positive comments about First Energy (FE), a company headquartered near where we live. It had hit a new high yesterday. We have several friends who work for this company, so I am very familiar with FE. After looking at the chart just now, I was very pleasantly surprised at its performance this year. The person who upgraded it, according to this article thinks FE could go to $56, and will outperform other utilities. Factors given: its nuclear operations back in order, debt paided down by a billion last year and expected another $700 million this year, record demand last year, and trying to get a rate increase next year. (not good for our electric bills ) Conculsion: monitoring FE from now on for a opportunity to buy into current strength. Will post any ideas at the File Share group. Advanced GET users might want to monitor this stock for any form of a wave 4 pullback and possible Type 1 buy setup? (See attached Daily FE chart w/MOB; focusing on the - 4 - projections. )
                            Attached Files
                            Marc

Comment

• Re: I AM GETTIN SHORT DIA,SPY & FUTS

Steady,

Here is a short I am tracking for someone:
                              He shorted CNCT at 22.61, stop at 23.67, target is 20.41.
                              I think is up almost a buck so far.

Right now I am only long ASN, DD, GAP, HSY, and SIRI.
                              They are only very small positions.
                              (You can see them at the File Share group.)

Good luck on your trades.

Marc

Originally posted by Steady- Posted: 06-02-2005 12:30 PM
                              Hi folks, I have some soild sell signals on all the major indexs I am piecing into shorts all day today.
                              Marc

Comment

• Hi,

Wave 4 "may be" starting today. . .
                                start monitoring for more more weakness,
                                eventually some Type 1 buy setups.

Marc

Originally posted by MR- Posted: 06-01-2005 10:02 AM
                                SP500 and Mini SP-- not as clear, best guess right now, monitoring for a little more pullback in price. . . will be trying to identify a Type 1 buy on a variable time frame. It is showing potential to profit-take a little right now.

Nasdaq 100-- a clean wave count on various time frames identified as W3 in progress. Monitoring for a little pullback (ideally) to set up for aggressive Type 1 Buy opportunities. I want to ride this trend up this summer primarily goal.
                                MR please count me in. Can you also post your thoughts on the emini S & P and Nasdaq futures? Your insight would be fantastic considering how good you have been with stocks. Thanks.

Sesh
                                Attached Files
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X