Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorts

Thanks MR... so far so good on my signals, aget is the absoulte best trading system ever... WOW! It still blows my mind how dead on this software is time and time again...

I also added BBH...

Comment

• Hi Marc,

what did you thing about Avistar Communications Corporation., Quote Kürzel: AVSR.

Viele Grüsse Catano

Comment

• Hi my friend,

Technically, AVSR has all the parameters showing for a Type 1 Buy setup opportunity. (see attached chart)

My only concern is the low volume could allow your stop to be hit, that MOB might hold, then it could go back up with you out of the trade??? It may need a slight entry adjustment in entry/exit to compensate for the illiquidity issue? Other than that, it looks like a Type 1 here?

If it covers that gap, that MOB doesn't hold, all bets are off on it for now. Hope this helps.

Die besten Wünsche, Marcus
        Attached Files
        Marc

Comment

• Do TRI & DGX conform to a Type 1 Buy setup?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Comment

• I don't have a lot of time right now to diagnosis, but here is a "quick look."

TRI looks like it was an aggressive Type one on last pullback, but it would have been tough to figure out the buy entry. If you did an unorthodox application of the Weekly MOB off Wave 2 (10/25/02) it might have helped you?

DGX could be an aggressive Type 1 buy, but it also has some higher risk to it at this time where the actual entry is harder to define. The only way it could be a completed w4 here is if it is part of a bigger wave 3 still in progress. For that to happen, this low has to hold, we have to rally off that. At some point in the future you will see the AGET Elliott wave count relabel this to a lower level w4.... so... If an aggressive trader, you could apply a Regression Trend Channel on the weekly beginning of this uptrend, play with the MOBs back on the 6/02 pivot highs, apply some MOBs from the most recent pivot lows, an aggressive ellipse applications from recent pivots. Maybe that could help an aggressive trader. If this low doesn't hold you would have to try and see if you could get the RTC lower trendline where a MOB and Ellipse intercect later? Play it for two different W4 pullback scenarios, an internal w4 and a bigger W4. Aggressive management of internal, you still have to wait if looking for the bigger W4.

Hope this help, Marc

Originally posted by kosmicmisfit
            Do TRI & DGX conform to a Type 1 Buy setup?

Any thoughts would be welcome.
            Marc

Comment

• Re: Re: asn

My 1st target at 37.59 was just hit. I actually bought 100 shares of this stock after the fact when I began to see it having more potential than originally defined. I am not going to get out of my 100 shares because I think it will go to 39. If you are following this stock from the first post to now, your strategy might be different than mine. You might want to raise your stop higher now that the target was hit to assure you can lock in more profit. Me, I am stuck no matter what with only a small profit now. You should have a bigger profit.

Bottomline is this trade worked out nicely from first post here to current. Anticipate it exceeding original expectations. Let's see if I am right.

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-31-2005 03:34 PM
              Follow-up on hypothetical trade. . .
              raising pretend stop to breakeven.
              Taking 1/2 profits if 1st target is hit.
              Originally posted by MR- Posted: 05-31-2005 11:25 AM
              Hypothetically Long ASN at 36.37 since Friday.
              ... raising stop loss to 36.14. 1st target remains 37.60
              Originally posted by MR - Posted: 05-27-2005 03:29 PM
              This is kind of aggressive for me, but I really don't want to do any new trades
              as I am getting ready for a relaxing weekend. . . . I am going to pretend to
              buy 100 shares of ASN at the (currently @ 36.37) market, right now. Stop Loss
              is 35.90, Target #1 is 37.60. The risk is 50 cents. Minimum reward potential is
              $1.24 (It makes sense if you localize the Daily wave count before the Feb low...
              then you can get a 1-2-wave 3 in progress. Worst case scenario it ends up
              being a C wave is not completed yet. Either way I win if correct. Only concern,
              did I place my stop too close for this stock, and did I pick the right entry price
              or should I have waited until next Tuesday open? Those are the things I want
              to test out with this idea...)
              Marc

Comment

• FWIW, if Nasdaq does not pullback anymore from last Friday's comments, it means that correction will end up being only an internal wave 4 pullback. It would mean the major Wave 3 (trendup) is continuing. Monitor to see if the previous high of last week can ever get taken out. If so, that means wave 3 is not yet completed. Just my totally free Elliott wave education comment for today.

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 06-03-2005 12:05 PM
                Hi,

Wave 4 "may be" starting today. . .
                start monitoring for more more weakness,
                eventually some Type 1 buy setups.

Marc
                Marc

Comment

• Here is a quick follow-up to our Type I Sell of OSIP.
                  To date this trade continues to go our way. Here is the initial image of OSIP that I posted on April 19th.

Here is where we are currently at in regards to
                  the follow through to the downside. To date, this
                  trade has netted nearly 15 points in potential.

Comment

• Totally excellent, Duane!

Isn't it amazing how much Advanced GET tools,
                    techniques and methodologies really can help a trader!!!
                    Really am glad you posted here your work.
                    Keep up the great examples.

Marc

(PS- Could you tell Jay I said hello!)
                    Marc

Comment

• MR
                      Appreciate your insight and the time taken.

One basic question. What defines an aggressive Type 1 buy/sell from a non aggressive. What is the criteria for the distinction

many thanks

Originally posted by MR
                      I don't have a lot of time right now to diagnosis, but here is a "quick look."

TRI looks like it was an aggressive Type one on last pullback, but it would have been tough to figure out the buy entry. If you did an unorthodox application of the Weekly MOB off Wave 2 (10/25/02) it might have helped you?

DGX could be an aggressive Type 1 buy, but it also has some higher risk to it at this time where the actual entry is harder to define. The only way it could be a completed w4 here is if it is part of a bigger wave 3 still in progress. For that to happen, this low has to hold, we have to rally off that. At some point in the future you will see the AGET Elliott wave count relabel this to a lower level w4.... so... If an aggressive trader, you could apply a Regression Trend Channel on the weekly beginning of this uptrend, play with the MOBs back on the 6/02 pivot highs, apply some MOBs from the most recent pivot lows, an aggressive ellipse applications from recent pivots. Maybe that could help an aggressive trader. If this low doesn't hold you would have to try and see if you could get the RTC lower trendline where a MOB and Ellipse intercect later? Play it for two different W4 pullback scenarios, an internal w4 and a bigger W4. Aggressive management of internal, you still have to wait if looking for the bigger W4.

Hope this help, Marc

Comment

• An aggressive trade as a trade where the "ideal" Advanced GET Type 1 or 2 setup parameters either do not ALL agree or, if they do agree, it is a trade where the real risk verses the reward potential is still too high even under "ideal" conditions.

You can take a "aggressive" trade, but only if you make some adjustments to compensate for the added risk. With aggressive trades you have to use aggressive money management techniques to manage the trade-- move up quicker trailing stops, allow less time decay for the setup to evolve, take off part of the profits quicker. Or, you have to enter that trade with a smaller than normal trading position to compensate for the higher risk. It is the equivalent of a gambler placing smaller bets when he doesn't have the best hand to play.

Marc

Originally posted by kosmicmisfit

One basic question. What defines an aggressive Type 1 buy/sell from a non aggressive. What is the criteria for the distinction

many thanks
                        Marc

Comment

• I am going to close my five open trades,
                          wait out an overall market profit-taking pullback,
                          then try to find new Type 1 buys at better prices.

Marc
                          Marc

Comment

• Education Group

Hey Marc,

You set up the group to learn more about AdvGET over the next 3 months. After June 1st, you put 4 postings in that new area. Since then nothing in that area, but you continue to post AdvGET stuff in this folder. Just wondering if that education group is continuing or if I missed getting in on that for some reason.

Thanks,

Brad

Comment

• Re: Education Group

Brad,

I am trying to transition. It is still a work in progress figuring out how to do this. Unfortunately, since this test started, two things have happened. One, I work elsewhere a fill time job and was given a huge, unexpected task to accomplish in a very short time. I haven't had any sleep in over a week trying to get this assignment completed. (Coming to eSignalCentral is just a hobby.) Secondly, the market has been up for several weeks and I really need Wave 4 pullbacks to find the better Type 1's. I attempted to get into a few trades but decided today it is better to stand aside and not try to show off with harder trades, but just wait patiently for the overall market to pullback so higherly quality Type 1's will show up. I am attempting to honor my commitment, but the past week has been ABSOLUTELY horrendeous for me. Please be patient. I am a man of my word and will make EVERY effort humanly possible to complete successfully this task (goal) for this summer. It has just started out VERY difficultly. I hope to have my paid work done by the end of this week. If the market can pullback at this time it woud really help. Please accept my sincere apologies until I can get something good going.

Marc

Originally posted by brbiz
                              Hey Marc,

You set up the group to learn more about AdvGET over the next 3 months. After June 1st, you put 4 postings in that new area. Since then nothing in that area, but you continue to post AdvGET stuff in this folder. Just wondering if that education group is continuing or if I missed getting in on that for some reason.

Thanks,

Brad
                              Marc

Comment

• Re: Re: Education Group

Originally posted by MR
                                Brad,

I am trying to transition. It is still a work in progress figuring out how to do this. Unfortunately, since this test started, two things have happened. One, I work elsewhere a fill time job and was given a huge, unexpected task to accomplish in a very short time. I haven't had any sleep in over a week trying to get this assignment completed. (Coming to eSignalCentral is just a hobby.) Secondly, the market has been up for several weeks and I really need Wave 4 pullbacks to find the better Type 1's. I attempted to get into a few trades but decided today it is better to stand aside and not try to show off with harder trades, but just wait patiently for the overall market to pullback so higherly quality Type 1's will show up. I am attempting to honor my commitment, but the past week has been ABSOLUTELY horrendeous for me. Please be patient. I am a man of my word and will make EVERY effort humanly possible to complete successfully this task (goal) for this summer. It has just started out VERY difficultly. I hope to have my paid work done by the end of this week. If the market can pullback at this time it woud really help. Please accept my sincere apologies until I can get something good going.

Marc
                                MR, you are the man.
                                I'm sure most, if not all, appreciate what you are doing here, especially in your free time.
                                Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X