Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating.... see previous post comments.... (see attached image)
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

• Re: Re: Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Hi Ahmad,

Attached are simple DX and Euro Weekly charts.
      Both show wave 3's in progress. Odds favor this
      pattern continuing next few months.
      Focus in on those wave 4 projections
      if wanting to find new opportunities.

(scroll down to see recent currency comments, updated charts)

Originally posted by Ahmad
      Dear MR,
      could you explaine your trading with currencies.

thanks
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

• The summer rally in selected Nasdaq stocks is not over. Anticipate somehow the Nasdaq index
        finding a way of ending up higher before Labor Day weekend. Testing and exceeding the 12/04 high
        not unrealistic idea.
        Marc

Comment

• Monitoring Broadcom (BRCM).... see attached chart.
          Attached Files
          Marc

Comment

• Rotated some money today to gain better
            positions. Started June with $50,000.
            Here are current positions, acct balance.
            Going on mini-vacation. See you later.
            Have a great weekend, Marc
            Attached Files
            Marc

Comment

• Back mid-May I started tracking an unofficial $50,000 account experiment using the eSignal paper trade portfolio feature. Just noticed if I had stayed with just the initial positions, not taken any new trades, then had just stayed away from stocks less than $5.00, the account would be doing better. That is part of my test. If I am correct, by the end of the year the real trade account will surpass the buy and hold position. Depending on how long into the future this experiment would continue, my hypothesis tells me the actively managed, real money account will start to eventually show more exponential acceleration in results over long term and eventually the locked into a position strategy will stagnate, eventually flounder. Maybe a year from now I can return and see if hypothesis is correct. Hope this isn't too boring. This is my way of trying to find ways to make improvements as a trader. My idea here is the aggressive money management strategy will reduce and limit gains initially, but over the long term when more time is factored in this strategy, the aggressive strategy will start to generate the better, more consistent results. My belief it the aggressive money management strategy works best over the long-term. I need to prove it to myself is all.

Best wishes to you all, regards, Marc
              Attached Files
              Marc

Comment

• Back from mini-vacation (saw "Grand Canyon of Penn., Hershey Park.) Revigerated for more trading.
                Bought CNQ. Only 100 bucks left in account now. If had more money, would buy back some QQQQ.
                Still holding positions shown below two posts ago.
                Best wishes to you all, and may the trades all go your way this week.

Marc
                Marc

Comment

• Attached is a current QSII chart update
                  with hopefully helpful comments typed
                  on the chart. -marc

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 07-19-2005 01:22 PM
                  FWIW, i bought a little bit of QSII today. (see chart attached)
                  Attached Files
                  Marc

Comment

• DCX should cover a fair amount of this big gap open, but eventually I think it will lead to a better quality Type 1 buy setup. Monitor for it and you should profit by it if you can define the opportunity.
                    Marc

Comment

• Six trading days ago (7/20/05), I posted two of my newer buys here-- BZH and QSII. I had a very profitable short-term trade in BZH last June, so returned to it when a new opportunity presented itself. I will not be taking the over $3.75 profit now, but will continue to hold this 100 share position. If I were trading a large position I might take some profits at $67.26 or higher, then add it back and then some if BZH dipped again. This time, I am staying with my friend, the trend. (see previous post, attached here.)

For an Advanced GET user, try applying a MOB off the BZH weekly March 05 high. Use that MOB low as a key directional level, as I use to talk about in the good old days when posting at the old Advanced GET Trader's Outlook. As long as BZH stays above this area, this stock is absolutely going to keep trending higher for remainder of this slow, steady, solid summer rally.
                      Attached Files
                      Marc

Comment

• Here is captured image of current positions. Not concerned about energy stock weakness today because it only appears to be mutual fund sector/group rotation, or attempt to bring down oil stocks to a better risk/reward area for averaging back or attempting to improve existing positions. Overall comfortable with holding these stocks in anticipation of more up trend coming. If any changes, will let you know. Matter of fact, if I had access to more money have many other good quality trades would attempt to add. Am not afraid or intimidated to attempt aggressive or conservative new trade ideas right now. Just no more money to play with for this experiment.

Hope this documentation and experiment is helping someone out there. The reality is anyone can tell you how to trade, but until you see them putting their own money on the line you will never see the fear and greed involved in the decision-making process. In my humble opinion, unless you can see a person sweat a position, you really are not totally experiencing the totality of trading. I am fat, so I sweat a lot. (smile) Take care, bye, Marc
                        Attached Files
                        Marc

Comment

• Copy of an email I am sending to one of my best friends...

"Mike,

Consider adding to your INTC postion now.

IF the low of last week holds, it will attempt
                          to get back up to 29 or higher. Once above
                          29.50, odds increase trend up becomes
                          more obvious, it will attract more new money.

marc"
                          Marc

Comment

• I said yesterday if I had more money would buy some QQQQ. Today I would add to this position a little bit more.
                            I know this is only hypothetical, but trying to give you a sense what I am feeling in the market. I would even be
                            trying to trade net long SP and DJ if I could define acceptable risk/reward parameters for my style of trading.
                            Below are previous recent comments on my 'feel' of the markets.
                            Originally posted by MR - Posted: 07-27-2005 02:39 PM
                            Back from mini-vacation (saw "Grand Canyon of Penn., Hershey Park.) Revigerated for more trading.
                            Bought CNQ. Only 100 bucks left in account now. If had more money, would buy back some QQQQ.
                            Still holding positions shown below two posts ago.
                            Best wishes to you all, and may the trades all go your way this week.

Marc
                            Originally posted by MR - Posted: 07-20-2005 03:37 PM
                            The summer rally in selected Nasdaq stocks is not over. Anticipate somehow the Nasdaq index
                            finding a way of ending up higher before Labor Day weekend. Testing and exceeding the 12/04 high
                            not unrealistic idea.
                            Originally posted by MR - Posted: 07-19-2005 01:39 PM
                            My gut feeling is the market wants to make a move higher now.... but is going to wait for key earnings tonight to be released. I am very actively looking for trades to trigger quickly later today and tomorrow morning... to ride strength up if it happens.... Thinking about buying a little of INTC and BZH this afternoon, but kind of busy to decide for sure. Holding still postions in KBH, CSU, PSTI, SIRI, GME, TXI, RYAAY, now QSII. Ready to get fully invested or de-invested by tomorrow IF what I happens OR doesn't happen. Particular interest is Nasdaq tech related stocks... (I am leaving for a mini- vacation soon so will not have much more time to manage some of these trades.)
                            Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc,

Good to see you again. I thought I would post a trade that I've since closed, but was a textbook example of a Type I trade. I approached the setup from a traditional view, but as with most patterns, confirming methodologies can be a great combination. Here is KOMG on a Daily......

As of 7/3/05, the setup was approached like this.....

The subsequent sessions unfolded with a nice upward push of Wave 5.....

I closed the trade a day before the MOB was met, but a strong move nonetheless....

Comment

• Duane,

Great example and an excellent trade my friend! I like your showing the 'false bar' Stochastics.
                                It can be real helpful at times. Hey, take care, and I hope things are going well with you.
                                Tell everyone at Hayward I said hello.

Marc
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X