Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND Daily. . .
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

• Here is a very simple SP # F Daily. . .
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

• It is possible this correction phase is getting closer to completion.
        Marc

Comment

• For example, Dow Industrial is no longer a "head-and-shoulder" pattern. If correct, bullish behavior preparing to return more strongly if Fed says the right thing today. I am growing more bullish again.
          Marc

Comment

• Manjeet,

You asked me the following question using one of my private email addresses: "I was searching the file sharing database and many files have the extension .png, what is that and how can I access it and open it."

Because there is a problem with my email address, I am replying here....

Answer: "Portable Network Graphic", is a form of compressed image file that offers better quality than both GIF and JPEG. PNG is available on many platforms and modern browsers should support it. Just about any current paint or graphics related programs reads PNG format. The PNG format was developed by an Internet committee expressly to be patent-free. It provides a number of improvements over the GIF format.

If you need any further information, you can contact esignal support at this location. (Click here for more information)
            Marc

Comment

• I will try very hard tomorrow to update this opinion with charts if I can get some free time. It takes a lot of work on my part to provide this free service, but to my many, many Advanced GET friends who continue to email me requests for charts, I promise to do my best to get you something tomorrow before I leave for a week of relief service in ravaged down New Orleans.

Originally posted by MR - Posted: 02-14-2006 04:38 PM
              ... this correction phase is getting closer to completion.
              Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc!!!

Hi Marc!

I for one would love to see some charts if you've got time!! I am obviously way out-of-sync with these markets, so I need all the help I can get and then some!

Awful nice of you to go to New Orleans....I wonder what will eventually happen with that place. If you can't post, we'll all know why.

Best regards.

Jim

P.S. I've heard alot of good things about Malone college. They've got the right idea.

Comment

• It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I would share a Type I Buy trade that I've been working on. This is one of the more dramatic pullbacks that we've recently seen with HANS. As you may notice all the signals lined up textbook for a long position.

As with all of these types of setups, this should be used for educational purposes only.

Have fun....there a ton of Type I canidates that are still developing.

Comment

• Just a quick note that a few posts were moved to here. They are questions about the product vs. trading with GET (which is what this thread is about).
                    Regards,
                    Jay F.
                    Product Manager

Comment

• HANS

Initially when HANS breaks out of the channels signalling a buy the price bar is a red XTL - going back would u still go long? Just curious - thx .

Comment

• Pearsons R

Also - what is the pearsons R value and how do I get it on my screen?

Comment

• Hi Gelfont,

In the case of the HANS daily chart, I was exclusively trading the Type I Buy strategy. As a rule of thumb, it isn't wise to combine trading strategies as they can contradict one another and prevent you from pulling the trigger on a valid setup.

The Pearsons R is a setting found under the Regression Trend Channel. This feature allows you to determine if the RTC is the most appropriate trigger based on the multi slope or single slope nature of a given trend. If you are interested in seeing more of these strategies in action, you may want to visit eSignal Learning to see other examples and lessons regarding the Advanced Get methodology.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Jim,

Sorry could not respond sooner. Picked up a respiratory problem in New Orleans, just getting over. Nothing strong anitbiotics cannot get rid of! Here is a link (click here) that tells the story about where we were at in Louisiana, a place called St Bernard's Parish (Parish is what we call counties up north.)

I will try to get some stock market charts as soon as possible. Sorry I haven't had time yet. Seems like market is trendless anyways right now so not missing anything.

I will try to start posting some St Bernard, Louisiana, photos here at File Share so people can see what we saw down there. Will send the link as soon as I figure out how to do it. Photo's do not do justice to how absolutely sad it is what the people of Louisiana have had to go through the past 6 months. Imagine losing everything you have, plus 6 mnths later you still don't have electric or gas or access to any kind of normal life. No one can imagine the suffering going on here in America! Putting politics aside, these people really need any help we can give them. It is very very sad. I gave up a weeks vacation and got sick down there, but at least I have a home and family and normal life with possessions to return to. Those poor people have nothing, or very little anymore.

Marc

PS - Yeah, Malone is a good school. Karen and I have grown more and more excited Ben decided to go to Malone the more we get to know the school.

Hey, Jim, I know you live near us. If you and your family or kids are interested, our son is hosting a benefit concert called "Project Kenya" at the local Green High School this coming Saturday, March 11th @ 7PM. There will be 3 bands there. Ben's the closer. The cost is only $7, and proceeds go to helping need Kenyan (Africa) teens get free schooling. It is through their Fellowship of Christian Students group, which Ben is president. We heard Ben's band practice last night and now I can tell people about it because they sounded very good! We were afraid to tell people because they haven't been practicing and we didn't know if they were good as a group. Now we know it is a great price for a great evening of entertainment. It is for a good cause and they are tailoring it to all age groups, not just high school kids. Adults should enjoy it as well. I will look you up if you come.

Hey, take care my friend... i promise to post something here as soon as I can.

Originally posted by jims_id
                            Hi Marc!

I for one would love to see some charts if you've got time!! I am obviously way out-of-sync with these markets, so I need all the help I can get and then some!

Awful nice of you to go to New Orleans....I wonder what will eventually happen with that place. If you can't post, we'll all know why.

Best regards.

Jim

P.S. I've heard alot of good things about Malone college. They've got the right idea.
                            Marc

Comment

• Re: Pearsons R

I wrote something about Pearsons in this Regression Trend Channel article.
                              Click on it, read it, it should help you.

Originally posted by gelfont
                              Also - what is the pearsons R value and how do I get it on my screen?
                              Marc

Comment

• Duane,

Saw your HANS post and looked at the chart today. You picked another winner my friend. Good pick! Keep up the great work!

Marc

Originally posted by DuaneG
                                It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I would share a Type I Buy trade that I've been working on. This is one of the more dramatic pullbacks that we've recently seen with HANS. As you may notice all the signals lined up textbook for a long position.

As with all of these types of setups, this should be used for educational purposes only.

Have fun....there a ton of Type I canidates that are still developing.
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X