Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo MR,

excuse me about my english.

What do you think about the QQQ Trading Stock in hourly? Is the chart so korrekt,or have I forgot some "wichtig" thinks?

Thanks for your work!

Viele Grüsse Catano

Comment

• Catano,

Your thoughts and chart setup are logical and respectable. (I think the stronger resistance is higher.) One minor thing-- create a little MOB off the March sub-w4 down pivot. Combine this with the normal Ellipse as a short-term support. It the short Ellipse fails, it could identify a backup plan?

Best wishes, Marc
      Marc

Comment

• Just a follow-up, update for my German friends. (To see this orignial thread, link to the German forum by click here.) The trend still is our friend... so far, so good.... best wishes, (Beste Wünsche), Marc

Marc

Comment

• nothing fancy, quick look idea only...
          Attached Files
          Marc

Comment

• for a friend....

Marc

Comment

• Hello Marc,

thanks for your answer about the QQQ.

Cab you tell me,why is the XTL Bar in my chart inkorrekt?
              Proberties Period is 35.

Here are my chart:

and your:

Thanks,Catano

Comment

• If we match same data we generate same results. Any differences come when we are not using the same data times, data sources, etc. For example, I often use the 24 hour eSignal Advanced chart setting when not using the 'EST' setting. Most people us market hours. That could generate some variations because we are allowing some extra data to be calculated.

Originally posted by Catano
                Can you tell me,why is the XTL Bar in my chart incorrect?
                Proberties Period is 35.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by MR; 04-02-2004, 08:52 PM.
                Marc

Comment

• Pixar...

Marc

Comment

• Solid company SJM....

Marc

Comment

• Another quality company, DBD....

Marc

Comment

• Hello MR,

thanks for your Charts.

How can I search the stocks in weekly?

Viele Grüsse Catano

Comment

• Marc,
                          I have been following this thread for a few days now. I'd like to ask you, how is it that you find the charts that you post? Is it experience? I do not seem to be able to find these type of setups with esignal - perhaps I am doing it wrong. Can you share some knowledge in that regard? I would appreciate it very much.
                          I have come to understand many new things using the information from you posts! thanks a lot.
                          Cesar

Comment

• Hi dtrader/Catano!

How do I find charts I post? Lately, my posts come from combination market experience, hard work and independent thought. Nothing fancy, just my ideas to help others. Currently the scanners are not involved in this process.

Best wishes, marc
                            Last edited by MR; 04-04-2004, 11:58 PM.
                            Marc

Comment

• Kevin, I think you're home free on your PARL trade. Look at an hourly to 90 minute chart. You may still like its potential. ~marc
                              Marc

Comment

• XMSR

Take a look at XMSR, 5 minute. Started watching it since Friday as a possible aggressive Type 1 buy day-trade setup idea.

Applied a MOB from approximately 3/31 pivot high. Use that as a key S/T directional level.

Interested in buying the setup this morning when it opened with down gap into that MOB area. Would have placed Stop Loss below 62% number.

Am now monitoring it for one more dip in price this morning, again. Anticipating if it drops a little before noon, buyers are waiting on sidelines ready to buy some more today as a day-trade rally attempt.

(Remember, 5 minute charts are dynamic, very quickly changing time frames. Only for aggressive day-trade setups, trailing tight stops and taking profits quicker.... not for faint of heart or inexperienced trader.)
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X