Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Please help!

Hi,

I have just created a problem for myself!

I went to "File" then "Data Paths" and hoped to turn off esignal (temporarily) and turn on metastock so that I can view Australian shares without American stocks being in the list. I have not tried this before.

My computer did a lot of distributing (I think) but shares did not come up. Lots of other things did.

I then tried adding to the list of choices on the "Data Path" pop up box, and turning them on and off with the ticks. None of these were any good to me. Now my American stocks esignal data is not there any more.

How can I get it back? and How do I see Australian shares in AGET?

Hoping someone can help me.

Ralff

Click on <File>, upper left corner.
    Click on <Data Paths>
    Highlight and Click on <eSignal>, You should see a 'check mark' now which activates this setting.
    (if you do not see <eSignal> in path, Click on <Add...>
    and then click on <eSignal> and clcik <ok>
    When you <OK> the last setup it should activate the eSignal setting.
    Marc

Comment

For FAQ if using 8.0 Metastock format....
      Click here for Metastock FAQ
      Marc

Comment

Click here to look for other AGET EOD data ideas...

Another idea... sometimes when we have a data format turned on and we still cannot find the data, I will change the path to something like " C:\ " so it will scan the whole hard drive to scan for the data. It isn't the most efficent way of doing it, but if you cannot remember your path, if for some reason you have one different than a default path, this should help you.
        Marc

Comment

If you are converting your data, per chance, to say an aschii format, you may have to make sure your ascii settings match the way the data is being structured. For example, here is a sample setting I just created to be able to read some South African EOD data....
          Attached Files
          Marc

Comment

Hi Marc

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try them later today.

Ralff

Comment

Working...
            X