Changing amount of data loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing amount of data loaded

I have set up a few chart pages in Advanced GET with the MA's I want, elliot numbers etc.

I now realise that I have loaded all the data and really only want 300 bars.

Is it possible to drop out the unwanted data from my chart pages or do I have to recreate all of them again ?
    Regards
    Philby

Philby
    No need to recreate the charts.
    You can change the number of bars loaded in two ways. Select the chart then
    - type [300] and press Enter (this is the Quick Load method)
    - select Chart->Issue from the main menu (or click the Issues icon) and type the number of bars in the appropriate cell of the dialog box
    Alex

Comment

Amount of data loaded

Finally found the solution - it is possible and quite easy. Please ignore the posting.
      Regards
      Philby

Comment

Too much data

Alexis,

Thanks - I stumbled on the right click and then reset the issues to 300.

On another format problem - do you know how to reset the date fromat on the GET charts in the top left from a US format to an Australian standard - My PC is running XP and is set up correctly for other programs - GET seems not to read the setup file from windows. Can I reset it within GET ?
        Regards
        Philby

Comment

Philby
          I am not aware of any setting that will change that.
          Alex

Comment

Alexis,

Can you clarify please - do you not know or does GET not have the ability to make the format change ?
            Regards
            Philby

Comment

Philby
              I personally can find no way of changing that setting in my copy of AdvancedGET. However it may be that eSignal/AdvancedGET support people may have some way of doing it that I am not aware of.
              Alex

Comment

Alex is correct. You may want review the last post at this link... click here.
                Marc

Comment

Working...
                X