eSignal Scanner Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Scanner Integration

A few benefits of this new architecture: scrolling through the results is easier with the grid
    than web pages was, you can save scans in documents or pages and bring them up again
    or something; you can resize the scan window to save more precious monitor space, and
    you can link easier a chart to new scan result.

Sincere thanks to product development for all their hard work! Check out this link below
    to see a quick Web-Ex review of this new integrated Scan feature--

Click here to review Web-Ex, "Integrated Scan Window - What's New in eSignal 7.5 "

Marc

i dont have that on my esignal how do i get it

Comment

Check and see if you are using version 7.5? Are you enabled for the scanners? I hope I am not wrong, but it is my understanding this new feature should be there if you are currently using the Scanners. You may need to be 'enabled' for the eSignal Scanner features since they are an add-on feature.

Marc

Comment

New Scanner - Saving filters

Hi:
        Some feedback on the new scanner:
        -Thank you for the improvement and I offer this feedback:
        -I would like the ability to save the different filters so I do not have to reload the scans. I have this ability in the old scanner.
        - I would like EFT as a separate scannable category.
        -I want futures to be scannable.
        I want to scan for volume breakouts. For example, show me all the stocks trading 125% of there 50MA of volume. I can do this through the "Power Scan" it is just not as clear as it is in the Advanced Get EOD Scanner.
        I like the export feature. I think I can use the export feature with "pages." I can see to setup pages called Type 1 ideas, type 2, XTL ...
        Also, I like that I can set up the quote feature.

Harndog

Comment

Harndog --

You know in the new 'scan' window -- you can just 'SAVE' that window as a scan name? That would allow you to save the SCAN / reuse it.

eSignal -

I'd really like it if I could scan for actual values. Like ADX < 15. Or, RSI 5 < 30.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X