• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fib understanding

can someone explaing me when to buy and sell based on fib percents

Re: Reply to post 'fib understanding'

This is a vast area of discussion but perhaps the new book written enthios,
    described at enthios.com, might be one place to start.

Also, do a Google.com search on Fibonacci (sp?)

Comment

reply to Fibonacci question

In addition to the very good advice my friend dloomis suggests, I might add-- once you have a good understanding of how Fibonacci is useful in trading, take a look at the Advanced GET methodology and techniques. It describes useful information for successfully applying Fibonacci to trading.

Fibonacci is useful, but applying it by itself can be just as tricky as any other technical analysis tool out there. My personal opinion is if you can grasp Fibonacci and combine it with some Advanced GET methodologies you will then find Fib applications more useful. Below is a link to the Advanced GET User where you can find some good general information-- click here.

There is a new eSignal Advanced GET manual with some Fibonacci explanation in it, which I think you can purchase for $25. Call 510-264-1700 if interested in it. I recently received a copy and found the new manual impressive.

In addition-- as time has permitted-- I have been working on my own little Fibonacci article with an explanation and illustrations for a few months now. It ended up being harder to develop or explain in an easy to understand format, so this project has taken me more time than originally thought. I am taking some vacation time soon this holiday season where I will be working at home trying to complete this work. If you are interested, this free work will be published at the Advanced GET User Group (link above) as soon as it is completed.
      Marc

Comment

Working...
      X