Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellipse keeps moving

Hi,
    I signed up with Advanced Get. When I put Elliot Wave on my chart, I get the numbers, but the numbers keep moving. Once the wave has finished the number keeps moving the bars. Does anybody know how to fix this problem.

Please email me at [email protected], if anyone knows the solution to this problem.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kartik

daytrader85

The counting of the waves ( the numbers) is not fixed, but DYNAMIC . This is the therory of R.N. ELLIOT and this makes oit different froim the traditional statics AT.
    This means that a W5 can be suddendly relabeled in a different manner in the same type of counting if the ratios among the waves changes; albeit this seems contraddictory it is not, since the overwhelming point in AGET is NOT the counting per SE but the matching TJ OSCILLATOR with the Counting.

Please refer to the manual or to the Marcus group.

If is this what you mean I hope I have been helpfull, if it is not please elaborate expecially the second part of your post.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Fabrizio,
      Thanks for your reply. But, if elliot is dynamic, then how can one trade using elliot type 1, elliot type 2 trades on a 3min chart? As you know, Elliot type 1, elliot type 2 trades are off of Wave 4 and Wave 5. How can you initiate a trade using a Regression Trend channels if the waves keep changing??

Thanks.

Kartik

Comment

Originally posted by daytrader85
        Fabrizio,
        Thanks for your reply. But, if elliot is dynamic, then how can one trade using elliot type 1, elliot type 2 trades on a 3min chart? As you know, Elliot type 1, elliot type 2 trades are off of Wave 4 and Wave 5. How can you initiate a trade using a Regression Trend channels if the waves keep changing??

Thanks.

Kartik

Kartik
        Do not get offended but I do not understand absolutely the sense of your post. You mix apple with bananas and then you talk about sirloin steak.

Hold it.

A) I do not know the level of knowledge you have but from your post seems that a good bunch of readings would not hurt . So
        First read the manual, but well.
        Second be part of the Marcus group: MARCUS R. GROUP
        Third Among the material read This:
        TRADING STRATEGIES
        WHEN WE HAVE A GOOD W4 SET UP?
        ELLIOT WAVE HELP

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS from ANDY BUSHAK in attached

After this readings ( wont take you more than 1 Hr) your "approach will be more clear"

Fourth: the type 1 or 2 are not linked to the TF. you can even trade them ( do not do it) on a tick basis.

If you are referring to RTC as an indication of sell or buy a Type at the broken of it , this has nothing to do with the dynamics or the TF .

Rule #1: homework, than elaborate the concept in a better manner, so that we can open a discussion that will - hopefully- solve your points.

I'm here :when you are ready I am , fully available.
        Last edited by fabrizio; 01-04-2004, 10:28 AM.
        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
        X