Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Marcrinehart With Thanks

Thanks for your contribution to this group and great contents

I appreciate if you give us your r view on the charts for spot gold and silver ... another queston or request .. i noticed for example when viewing the daily gold chart if using the normal elliot count it gives you a setup which could be totally different one than if you use a local elliot count .. so for example now days in jan 27 , 2004 for gold the normal elliote count gives you indication to wait for sell signal with wave one label at 8/1/04 while for a local elliot count it gives you a buy signal with wave one label at 24/10/03 so i am confused which signal to take and which is nearly true !!!

I appreciate your help and support

I apologize in advanced because I do not have time right now to talk technicals as I am working on a project with a deadline.

Maybe someone else can offer some input here to help out?

As a general observation, I am watching GCJ4 to see if it will hold 375 to 369 on the next wave of weakness. Monthly GC #F is a backup plan, mob off wave 1, short ellipse activated from w2 to w3.
    Marc

Comment

Naizak

XAU should fall down of about 14-16% more.

Take the adequate conclusion On GC front month
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for your replies both esteemed trader

I think gold will hold if it will drop in the area of 392 .. and start up again ...

any way what i need to know also is how to apply the elliot count waves ... coz lot of times theri is contradiction between normal elliot count and the local one and it depends from where I will initiate it .. so the whole picture will be different ... some times it is type 1 signal and some times it is type 2 !!! with the same data but different elliot counts so how to have the right elliot counts ..

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X