MACD Histogram Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACD Histogram Search

Is there a way one could do a search in GET for the condition where two subsequent bars (weekly) are down or up? Or perhaps another study that could be the focus of the search that correlates well with that condition?
    seattlerust

seattlerust
    Which version of GET are you referring to? If the AdvancedGET Studies integrated to eSignal then it should be possible through efs.
    Alex

Comment

Hi, Alexis

I am using GET EOD version 7.7, build 394 with the ESignal Turbofeed data manager. Although quite computer literate, I am not an expert on ESignal. I am not even sure what exactly you mean when you say "... AdvancedGET Studies integrated to eSignal ".

Can you elaborate? Thanks.
      seattlerust

Comment

Hello,

where can I download the version 394 ?

Ciao Catano

Comment

seattlerust
          AdvancedGET Real Time for eSignal is now integrated in the eSignal application rather than being a stand-alone product like it used to be. For more information on the AdvancedGET Studies click here
          With regards to your original question there is no direct way to define that search in the EOD version. However there is a workaround that should give you the results you want.
          In Search add a Moving Average study and select Weekly. Then set the length of the first moving average to 1 and that of the second average also to 1 but offset forward by 1.
          Then add another Moving Average study and set the first one to 1 offset by 1 and the second to a length of 1 offset forward by 2. The result is the same as looking for two subsequent weekly closes that are down or up.
          Hope that helps
          Alex

Comment

Hello,

I work with the Version 7.7 Build 324.

Here is the link:
            http://www.esignal.com/advancedget/install/default.asp

Where can I get the newest Version?

Viele GrĂ¼sse Catano

Comment

I am using EOD 7.7 Build 382. Just how many builds are out there and which one is the most up to date.

Thanks
              Bob Fitzpatrick
              San Francisco

Comment

The latest official version for non eSignal Wizard users is 7.7 build 324 which can be downloaded here
                At this time the latest version for eSignal Wizard users is build 394 and one needs to contact eSignal support to receive it.
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X