Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any View For Spot Silver And Gold

HI ALL ESTEEMED TRADERS

KINDLY ADVISE ABOUT YOUR VIEWS FOR SPOT SILVER AND SPOT GOLD ... ARE THE PRICES TODAY OVERBOUGHT FOR SILVER 6.75 .. DO YOU KNOW A GOOD INDICATOR FOR MEASURING REAL OVERBOUGH ... I USE THE DPO DETREND PRICE OSILLATOR 7 .. IT WORKS GREAT BUT NEED TO CONFIRM IT WITH OTHER INDICATORS ...?

REGARDS

If you can tell me what the eSignal symbols are for spot gold and silver I would be willing to take a look for you. I am getting old, forgetful, and cannot remember the symbols.
    Marc

Comment

Hi Marc! Great to see you online again. Here's the symbols you're looking for.

XAU A0-FX (Gold Spot through GTIS)
      XAG A0-FX (Silver " )
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Thanks Jay!!! It is good to be back again. I will be on and off for now.

Don't know how I can forget things so easy!
        Guess it is just tough getting old. (Tomorrow I turn 46. )

Thanks again my friend. Really appreciate it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

nayzak, I will take a look this weekend at those charts and see if I can help.
        Marc

Comment

Thanks marc

Thanks marc for your support and effort in giving us your view on spot gold and silver ....

We all appreciate it ...

Wish you all the best ,

Comment

Welcome back Marc !!!

Good to see you here!!!

LOL

Sincerely,

Fibbgann
            Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Hi Fibbgann! Glad to see your name again.
              Like a lonely Maytag technician, I am always
              glad to be missed. Thanks for the warm welcome.
              Best wishes to you!
              One of your friends from Ohio, Marc

Originally posted by FibbGann
              Welcome back Marc !!!

Good to see you here!!!

LOL

Sincerely,

Fibbgann
              Marc

Comment

Re: Thanks marc

Hi nayzak!

Looking at spot gold today for you. Not sure if this will help, but as simple as I can explain it:

Would still be interested in buying gold at a lower price, if Gold were to consolidate more in the next 2-3 months. (remember, I have a conservative risk-taking personality.) Could see aggressive traders trying to nibble here soon in gold, but I still cannot. I definitely still like gold, I just prefer to still buy it lower, if I could. Odds are 60-40 in my favor I will still get that chance.

(See attached GOLD monthly chart below... silver chart hopefully to follow later this weekend.)

Originally posted by nayzak Thanks marc for your support and effort in giving us your view on spot gold and silver .... We all appreciate it ... Wish you all the best ,
                Marc

Comment

Thanks

Thanks marc again for your view ...

Just have one question about the ellipse can you explain to me about its concept why is their a real shape visible and then a shadow connecting with a line .. I know the basic concept but what the shadow mean .... is it a moving support alone the line .. and how to trade it .. ?

Comment

nayzak
                    While waiting for a more in depth reply from Marc you may want to go through this thread on the Ellipse (note the link will take you to the beginning of the thread)
                    Alex

Comment

Re: Thanks

nayzak,
                      Originally posted by nayzak Thanks marc again for your view ... Just have one question about the ellipse can you explain to me about its concept why is their a real shape visible and then a shadow connecting with a line .. I know the basic concept but what the shadow mean .... is it a moving support alone the line .. and how to trade it .. ?
                      (1) That link Alex points out is very good for learning the Ellipse.

(2) Couple other Ellipse sources:
                      Click here to see Ellipse PDF.
                      Click here to be directed to Ellipse subfolder in Advanced GET User Group, under File Share.
                      Last edited by MR; 03-15-2004, 07:07 AM.
                      Marc

Comment

Cannot form a clear trading idea opinion on XAG A0-FX. Therefore, standing aside, waiting to see if we can get a pullback here. Will just watch. (Sorry, nayzak, wish I could do more... will monitor until get a better feel.) -marc
                        Marc

Comment

Thanks alex and marc

Thanks alex and marc .... for your support and help

Wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
                          X