Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ge

Hi Marcus,
    GE caught my eye for several reasons. A strong downward Trend Channel, supported by increasing volume on down moves and decreasing volume on retracements. An ellipse drawn from the Nov low to the Jan high was easily penetrated in Mar while the wave 3 ellipse held at the .618 retrace of wave 4.
    So besides PTI being a dismal 22 what's wrong with this picture?

p.s.
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a drawing tool that
    would calculate the Reward to Risk (RR) ratio?

pj909
    With regards to a Reward to Risk drawing tool you may want to see the riskreward.efs posted by Garth in this thread
    Alex

Comment

Re: Ge

Hi PJ...

Put the 1.4 on the 5/35 oscillator as a T1S guide. Use the Normal Ellipse from w5 top to w3 down, apply the minor MOB from w4. If 33 gets violated anticipate the Elliott Wave relabeling to A-B-C. There is also an early March gap never filled yet.

PS- none of your attached files seem to ever show up. You may want to ask someone at eSignal Tech Support what you are doing wrong so you can get future charts to show when attached?
      Originally posted by pj909
      Hi Marcus,
      GE caught my eye for several reasons. A strong downward Trend Channel, supported by increasing volume on down moves and decreasing volume on retracements. An ellipse drawn from the Nov low to the Jan high was easily penetrated in Mar while the wave 3 ellipse held at the .618 retrace of wave 4.
      So besides PTI being a dismal 22 what's wrong with this picture?

p.s.
      Wouldn't it be nice to have a drawing tool that
      would calculate the Reward to Risk (RR) ratio?
      Marc

Comment

Thanks, Alex.

I didn't know this existed.
        Thank Garth for me.
        Appreciate the work!

Best wishes, Marc

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
        pj909
        With regards to a Reward to Risk drawing tool you may want to see the riskreward.efs posted by Garth in this thread
        Alex
        Marc

Comment

Working...
        X