Today's BA chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's BA chart

BA had a faild Type 1 sell and XTL on the 3 minute chart today. Was there any way to tell that this trade was going to fail?

I am not normally a day-trader-- but since no one else has tried to answer your question, let me give at least some ideas. (1) The single most important thing I can think of is first cross-reference to higher time frames on a consistant basis and while checking (2) apply easy retracements from pivot swings, MOBs from strongest primary/intermediary pivots, identify where key DMA/MA resistances are located, make notes where those key stronger support/resistance patterns, etc, even print out the charts in advance and use as later references when needed; (3) changing sensitive indicators, such as Stochastics to less sensitive parameters (such as from 14 to 50) to better filter stronger sell signals/stronger overbought conditions; (4) try using a weekly TJ's Web, identify where the neutral zone is located as it can provide a quick idea of how one can make adjustments on sell target areas; (5) try compressing your data bars closer together and better identifying the whole swing in progress and not just the dynamic, quick changing 3 minute wave count; (6) try experimenting with your XTL to see if it can either give you more consistant color (set as high as 200) or a quicker change of color (set to as low as 7) depending on the setup you are attempting (always remember return to default later).
    Last edited by MR; 02-28-2003, 06:50 PM.
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X