Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Advanced GET with Tradestation - how do they integrate (API, plugin ?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Advanced GET with Tradestation - how do they integrate (API, plugin ?)

Hello,

I am very interested in Advanced GET studies and what I have heard and read about their accuracy.

I believe it can be used with Tradestation which I am learning. I cannot find any documentation on how it integrates with Tradestation e.g. through anh API or is it a plugin ?

Could anybody help or advise on how the two products integrate ?

I emailed esignal 3 times but got no reply - strange attitude to potential customer support.

Any help appreciated

Kevin
    Kevin Raggett
    Manchester
    England

It is possible you may not be emailing to the right Support address.

Try sending an email to--

[email protected]

Advanced GET is a specialized feature. Some questions require someone who specializes in this topic.

If you use this email address am pretty sure you should get the help you need.
    Marc

Comment

While the address MR refers to is technically correct, sending emails to a specific email address can be problematic. It's far better to use one of our email forms on our Contact Us page so the message is sure to get through our spam filtering.

If you don't get a reply, please use the Customer Care email link at the bottom of our Contact Us page. Emails to Customer Care are sent directly to the Service Management team so we can investigate any possible service shortcomings.

Regarding Tradestation and Advanced GET, I do not believe there
      is any direct compatibility between the two products.

Thanks.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Working...
      X