Missing Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Data

Is anyone missing sugar data today? My sugar contracts show data only for the last 3 bars.

Follow-up on the post re: faulty weekly data. I received a response from an esignal rep who promised to look into the problem. I received no feedback about the cause, but the problem was corrected on the next daily update. An email alert about the flawed data would have been helpful to avoid trades being placed on the bad data.

Hi esfeb57,

I did some checking and wanted to touch base with you. I assume your looking at the SB contract, but I wasn't sure what interval you were using. I double-checked this contract on a 60-minute interval and all the data appears to be there. If you are on a shorter time interval and only showing three bars then we can take a look and see where you are currently connected and work from there. I also wanted to inquire as to what version you are currently running. If you saw the error on a higher time interval, I would be interested to see how the chart looks with the "All Sessions" option selected. Should an exchange change the trading hours for a particular commodity, eSignal users can modify the time templates, but EOD and delayed products are controlled from the server side. If you would like to PM me your username, I'll take a look at the backend connections to see if there is an issue that could be causing this. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X