No Tick Data.. major problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Tick Data.. major problem

I am trying to resolve a major problem with tick data.. have spoken to live rep but that was not working early yesterday so thought would post here and see if anyone can help before getting back to live help..

Before market open I am not getting any tick data at all.. minute bars are fine.. nothing on any tick setting.

Now.. live rep tested all sorts of things with my server settings but no luck. I have tried esignal on two separate pc's with 2 separate isp's.. this is nasdaq or nyse data.. also completely reloaded a fresh esig 7.6 (build 636A)

If esignal is open it retains in memory tick data that was received in normal day session but no data can be fetched for other stocks out of hours at all.. then when normal market opens the tick data starts to flow as usual.. I am not talking about pre market data.. any tick data at all.. the charts are empty! (minute etc bars fine as I said)

I am in Ireland and as I said the rep tried all he could think of but to no avail.. this was NOT a problem until recently so something must have changed somewhere logically.. cannot be my two pc's or my isp's or the esignal version or anything I can imagine at my end.. so surely there must be a tick server issue related to being in ireland? no one else is reporting this problem so far as the rep was aware or other users in the usa that I know..

This is getting urgent and effecting my ability to trade and having just subscribed for the annual pre payment its very disrurbing so really hope someone has a clue as to what could be the cause of this weirdness..

thanks

Neil
    See this post
    Alex

Comment

Alexis you are a genius! Thank you so much for that.. fixed and working just fine now!!

I spent hours on that the other day and one of the live reps was stumped too.. so easy in the end to sort out...

I did a search of course before posting but did not find that thread.. maybe cos it was entitled 'tic' problem and I was looking for 'tick' lol

Anyway, thanks a million!

All the best
      Neil

Comment

Working...
      X