Data Loading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Loading...

When I pull up a tick chart for a futures contract (YM Z4, for example) I am not getting any tick history. I get real time data just fine: trades, bids and asks. Because I am not getting any history all formulas just hang with the "Data Loading..." message.

If I switch to an index ($INDU, for example) the tick history immediately fills in and formulas are calculated. (There are no bids and asks, of course.)

What do I need to do to get my formulas to run on the futures data? They don't even use any historical data, so it would be fine with me if they just started calculating with the new realtime data.

I'm using a 1 Day time template.

Hi Foz,

Thanks for the post. I tried to replicate this as closely as possible to see what the issue could be. Using a 1-day time template, a tick chart of YM Z4 pulls down the historical data ok. Without knowing what EFS studies you have applied to the chart, it’s tough to say what is causing this. You may want to either include the EFS file itself or the code so that someone can take a look and perhaps shed some light on what is occurring.

Comment

Working...
    X