Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPE Data

Hi,

Has there been a change to eSignals data stream? Usually I could monitor the trading taking place on the IPE (FB z4-ip) from early in the morning CST...now no trading takes place until the pit opens...

This leads me to believe there was a change-up in the data stream regarding the pit vs electronic trading....Was there an announcement that I missed?

Thank you,
    James

Are there no moderators monitoring this forum anymore???

Comment

It does seem that there was a change to the Brent contract starting on 11/1/04. We are researching this further, and will reply once we have more information.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

The hours of trading for the Brent Crude Oil Futures have changed at the exchange. Here's a quote from the exchange's website.

"Starting November 1, IPE Brent futures trade exclusively electronic [EB Z4-IP] from 2am to 2pm UK time (9pm EST to 9am EST) and in parallel with the open outcry until settlement at 7:30pm UK time (2:30pm EST), with the pit [FB Z4-IP] now opening at 2pm UK time (9am EST). IPE’s Brent contract then trades exclusively electronic from 7:30pm UK time (2:30pm EST) to 10pm UK time (5pm EST)."

More information on this can be found at the following link.

http://www.theipe.com/news/default.a...rticle&id=2115
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X