-Historical weekly/daily, 1/5/15/60 minute, and tick data
    -TICK, TRIN, VIX for both NASDAQ and NYSE
    -New highs, New lows for major markets and indices
    -Advance/Declining issues for major markets and indices
    -Up/Down volume for major markets and indices
    -McClellan Oscillator and Summation index
    -ES and NQ data
    -Option Open interest and Volume data.

I will be using eSignal as datasource to AmiBroker.

thanks much

Re: Does eSignal offer the data i need?

Answers noted in red below:

Originally posted by Dimension
    I am looking for a data provider that offers the following:

-Historical weekly/daily, 1/5/15/60 minute, and tick data yes
    -TICK, TRIN, VIX for both NASDAQ and NYSE yes to Tick and Trin but we have only one VIX from the CBOE
    -New highs, New lows for major markets and indices no but on request list - no ETA
    -Advance/Declining issues for major markets and indices yes
    -Up/Down volume for major markets and indices yes
    -McClellan Oscillator and Summation index not familiar with but EFS likely a solution for the oscillator
    -ES and NQ data yes
    -Option Open interest and Volume data. yes

I will be using eSignal as datasource to AmiBroker. Great. Good partner of ours

thanks much
    You're welcome. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi Scott,
      thank you...your response has allowed me to narrow my options.
      I have a few follow up questions

-How much historical data do you offer.
      -as for nasdaq VIX, i was referring to what is commonly referred as VXN on stockcharts.com
      -do you also offer fundamental data (such as float, outstanding shares, etc..)
      -how much does this all cost...does the info i asking for fall into the $49/$79 a month plan?

Comment

Hi Dimension,

You may want to take a look at the following article from our Knowledge Base. This covers the amount of historical data that is available through eSignal.

In regards to the Nasdaq Volatility Index ($VXN)...yes, we carry that symbol. In regards to Fundamental data...yes. We receive a good portion of our Fundamental Data from Market Guide which is one of the leading sources of this type of information.

In regards to the cost, you may want to check with a sales representative to determine if there are any other features you need, but the data history, the symbols and the fundamental data should be at or close to the $49/$79 package. Here is the link to the Pricing Calculator.

Comment

Volume query

Hi does anyone know if it is possible to get total market volume for NYSE and Nasdaq throughout the day so it can be compared to yeaterday. Like a daily volume chart, does such a thing exist and if so what would the symbol be. I am not refering to volume breadth, but total volume.
          Thanx
          Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

Comment

Working...
          X