HSI Index not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI Index not updating

Noting that the Hang Seng Index has not updated quotes since 11/29 on both charts and in quote windows. Thought at first it may be a problem with the chart but other symbols are working and just noticed that the quote window shows the same last quote as the chart (for 11/29). Using the symbol $HSI.X-HKG.

Hang Seng Indicies

I have verified this data has not updated since 11/29 and will have our engineers check to see what the problem may be. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Michael A.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hang Seng Index data

We have checked the feed for $HSI.X-HKG and there are no problems with the feed. Comstock, our Vendor which supplies this data is slowly reducing the updates on these symbols and will be migrating them to the exchange they are native to.

Thank you,

Michael A.
      eSignal Support

Comment

The $HSI.X-HKG Index symbol has transferred to it’s native feed. The new symbol is $HSIX-IDX and all the previous and current data is available.

Thank You,
        J.J.
        eSignal Support

Comment

I have an isue with both of these symbols.

$HSIX-IDX is not updating at all (I was told by e-signal representative that I need world indexes feed for it)
          $HSI.X-HKG is being updated, but only every 10 secods or so.

Is there any way to have $HSI index being updated in real time?

Thanks,
          redduke

Comment

Working...
          X