Missing Globex ES #F data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Globex ES #F data

My charts have NO data for ES #F from 3:00AM until 8:20AM today, and then a gap up from 121050 to 121175. Refreshing the charts does not correct the problem. It occurs on all all the timeframes I looked at, from 2 minute to 120 minute.
    Tom

Tom
    FWIW here is what I am seeing at my end on all intervals.
    You may want to try restarting eSignal and the Data Manager
    Alex

Comment

I had already done that once and it didn't help. But I just did it again and the data is back. I don't understand it, but thank you.
      Tom

Comment

Hi,
        I experienced a similar problem for a few days last week. I use EST and it was an overnight section of data which was missing (both wth E-Mini and Forex data).

I think this is a data supply problem, because the missing data will suddenly re-appear.

Or it could be eSignal 7.8, because when I load data into some of my advanced charts the price data will load but it doesn't update in real-time. If I refresh the chart then the adv chart will start working normally and update in real-time. This never happened on version 7.7.

Alex, have you seen any other users with these problems?

Paul

Comment

Paul

I think this is a data supply problem, because the missing data will suddenly re-appear

Not necessarily. It could actually indicate that you have an intermittent connection or one with a high packet loss.

Or it could be eSignal 7.8...

FWIW I run 7.8 and have not experienced any such behavior

...have you seen any other users with these problems?

You will need to redirect that question to someone at eSignal as I would have no way of knowing that.
          Alex

Comment

...have you seen any other users with these problems?
            We haven't had many reports of this into our Technical Support Call Center, so it's not likely a wide spread issue with 7.8. I suspect that there may have been a server or group of servers that were missing the overnight data. If you see this again, please contact support, and give them your eSignal login name. They should be able to find what Tick Server you are on to try to duplicate the issue.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X