No announcement yet.

Lagging quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ran some comparisons with other vendors and feeds, and we have been in line with the others since the comparisons began. We've had minimal reports about the delays come into our support department this morning, but would like to hear more about the experiences you saw. When you have time, please describe in further detail.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I was looking at YM #F and 6E #F and comparing it against my brokers platform. eSig was up tp 7 seconds behind at worst`for I think about an hour after the open of rth

Comment

I also experienced significant delays in the eSignal feed this morning. AB #F matched IB perfectly, but YM #F was many seconds behind for quite some time. If it was truly a PC or ISP problem, then why the delay in YM only, and not AB too ?

Comment

Interesting but academic

since I've cancelled. Shame,the software is VERY good but it's worthless without data integrity. No worse than useless, it's dangerous.
          If Esignal identify the cause of this and show they have fixed it once and for all then I will definitely re-subscribe but for now I'm hanging Ensign off my IB feed at $40 a month.
          I didn't want to have to do this but I wouldn't ask anyone to trade $ using a feed that has a question mark hanging over it.
          Esignal IS worth the extra BUT not with this issue.

You're in the professional data feed business. Feed the data accurately and be professional about it, i.e. throw the resources at this issue, assume blame until proven otherwise and fix it. Otherwise pack up your company and go and do something else.

Comment

Guys, were lagging big time again. I'm watching AB #F and its 4 to 6 seconds behind IB. Please say something esig

Comment

When this lagging is occuring, what is the CPU usage during this time frame. As an additional troubleshooting aid, perhaps take a screenshot of the processes and performance tabs of the Windows Task Manager and post them.

Comment

Momentum,

Please CALL us when you see a delay so we can compare quotes. We aren't nec checking these forums minute by minute so we need to verify the issue in real-time.

Thanks.

Comment

lagging continues

It's lagging right now and I'm using only NASDAQ stocks. CPU is at 70%. I can't stop and call right now and having to go through the whole scenario again. I've missed plenty of trades already.

This problem continues off and on but is a major problem when market is at high volume.

Comment

lapdj5,

If you could please PM me your eSignal username, we can take a look at your current connections. As the issue you're reporting is currently affecting you, we would like to check the connections for any irregularities. I would highly recommend speaking to one the technical representatives if possible so we can compare quotes in real time. Please let us know.

Comment

CREE data is messed up here in a quote board.....

Comment

Enlighten,

The data for CREE should be corrected. Please let me know if you still see the erroneous spike on this symbol. Thanks.

Comment

ok Duane thanks
                          and Steve thanks for the phone numbers.

Comment

Working...
                          X