missing last day intradaydata...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing last day intradaydata...

i dont understand why .. but i see that often last day intraday data is missing. on daily charts its np i have the data. i dont understand why .. i try to restart the program / restart charts but it seems nothing helps.

i have 2 indicators indicating green and "ok" .. no problems with data manager, but still i cant get all data. symbol i use is $OMXS30-SSE. The thing is i tried some other symbols too on the swedish stock market it seems like half of them "works" and other dont. when i check us index theres np. i would be glad if anyone could help me out.

Hi Chris,

Just out of curiosity, do you have any particular Time Template applied to the chart in question? If so, you may want to try using an Auto Time Template. They are pretty easy to set up and will apply the RTH for any particular instrument.

To set up an Auto Time Template, you'll want to go through the following steps.

1. Right-click on the Advanced Chart and choose "Time Template"

2. Choose "Edit"

3. From the Time Templates Dialog box, choose "New Template" and name it Auto Time Template.

4. Once added, highlight the Auto Time Template in the Time Template Dialog box and make sure that "Automatic Start and End Times" is checked.

By applying an Auto Time Template, you should have all of the historical and current intraday data for that particular issue. Here is how it should look.

Comment

Working...
    X