No (or very few) Tick data on AB #F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No (or very few) Tick data on AB #F

I am using eSignal to feed WealthLab, and this afternoon I can only get the last 10 or 20 tick bars on AB #F, while ES #F and NQ #F are OK.
    Minute time frames are all OK.
    eSignal is showing AB #F correctly.
    This kind of problem usually occurs on mondays.
    Do you have 'special servers for Tick data (vs minute data) and/or
    is there something special you are doing during the weekend ?
    Thanks for your help.

I restarted everything, and have the same problem now with ES #F and NQ #F.

Comment

Still problems with tick data

Nobody cared to answer to my request, so I'll add some more to it.
      I feel that with all the good money I am paying to eSignal every month, they should care more for their customer's problems.

Yesterday monday, and still today I get no historical tick bars for MT H5-MA (future on CAC40); same for the EMini futures; it's only after 20, 30 or 50 times closing and restarting everything that the historical bars will magicly appear (but they will disappear if I try one more time).

What is going on there ?

Comment

jbiard,

I know that one of the tools the moderators and eSignal use when they are browsing the board is that they look for unanswered posts. The logic being that those threads that unanswered threads are those where people have not been helped.

As soon as you respond to your own post, it is no longer an unanswered thread, and you have effectively taken away a tool from those who wish to help you. My recommendation to you is that in the future, you edit your post instead of replying to it.

I do not use Wealthlab so I cannot help, other than providing the above advise.

Comment

Thank you Steve, I did'nt know that; I will start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
          X