esignal freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal freeze

I have some problems when the market is moving fast, my esignal freezes especially when numbers are out.

I'm trading currency futures and runnind esignal 7.7 (build 679).

Can somebody help?

thanks

paissa,

Thanks for the post. Based on the information you mentioned, it may be tough to pin down what may be happening. There are several possible culprits for this sort of thing. We need to eliminate the variables so we can tie it down to one or two areas that we can address.

One of the first aspects of this that stands out is the version you are running. eSignal 7.8 has been in its Gold release for some time now. When you have a chance, you may want to upgrade to the latest version. You can take on eSignal 7.8 here

You may also want to read through some of the following articles from our Knowledge Base.

Article # 1634: General Recommendations for Peak eSignal Performance

Article # 1639: eSignal - Freezing and Slow Performance Issues

There are numerous other articles that may help. If you type the keywords System Performance into the seach field, you'll be able to read up on other documentation we've created on the subject. Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks

First of all and you're right, I need to upgrade to 7.8

I'll let you on monday. Today is almost over on my side!!

have a nice week end!

younouss

Comment

hi duane,

still have some problems when market is moving fast. I'll send a pm because it seems that it is a problem with my computer.

Comment

Working...
        X