Stock splits and Divi payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock splits and Divi payments

I am in the middle of my trial with FutureSource Workstation and eSignal RT, but have come across problems with not being able to get my charts to appear correctly when using intraday data. I know eSginal does not currently support this situation so wanted to find out if there is a time scale during which this problem might be resolved where intraday data can accomodate for stock splits etc.

Does eSignal pro have the same issues as I cannot check as there is no trial allowed.

Also, off topic for those that can help without me creating a new thread, what is the main difference between eSignal RT ($185 package) and eSignal pro.

All help is greatly appreciated.

best

KVU

kvu,

As it stands, we don't have a hard time frame for when we expect this issue to be behind us. We are continually working on different solutions to this issue; I just don't have an ETA for you.

Because eSignal and eSignal Pro utilize the same data feed with similar programming, eSignal Pro will behave the same way as eSignal when it comes to intraday, post-split data.

eSignal Pro is designed with more of an institutional professional in mind rather than the retail user. Because these two types of users utilize data and features differently, we offer two different platforms. Here is some additional information regarding eSignal Pro. If you interested in learning more about this product, the eSignal Sales department will be able to discuss the differences in more detail.

Comment

Working...
    X