Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TurboFeed DataManager API?

Greetings,

I noticed that Dynaorder has the ability to fetch it's realtime data from the ESignal data source, (I'm assuming through the TurboFeed Datamanager).

Is there any documentation available on using this method to fetch data? I was under the impression it was through some kind of API.

Is the DataManager API available only to developement partners? If so, what are the requirements for becoming a partner? Otherwise, where can I find information on using the API for creating custom applications?

Cheers,
    Joshua C. Bergeron

I have been asking the same questions

Sadly I have not received any kind of satisfactory answer. Not available seems to be the story.

It is rather disappointing.

Mark

Comment

Joshua
      In case you have not already seen this here is the link to TurboFeed's page on eSignal's web site.
      http://www.esignal.com/turbofeed/faqs.asp
      Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

"What development tools are available with TurboFeed?

A TurboFeed Developer Kit is available for the TurboFeed customer. The kit contains a very-easy-to-use, very powerful API. This API allows a Windows C++ programmer to receive normalized data from the Data Manager running at the customer's facility. The API is well documented. Sample programs make getting familiarized with the application very easy. There is also an OCX control for Visual Basic programmers."

Now I just need to find out where to get it

Cheers,
        Joshua

Comment

To the thread,

Please be aware TurboFeed is for institutional or commercial use only. There is a new FAQ section about our API here.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X