Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bad Forex Data

32 hour days ?
    Yes, it is possible if you use eSignal to trade Forex. Seems like two additional candles make their way into the 4hr chart for the timeframe from Friday through Sunday. Initially it looked like duplicate candles at 11:00 and 15:00. They are however dated differently.

The candles are therefore at 03:00, 07:00, 11:00, 15:00, 11:00, 15:00 19:00 from Firday through Sunday/

So, Sundays are 32 hours long . . .

You have to hand it to eSignal - they sure go about handling Forex Data in a very WEIRD way !!!!

Wolraad.
    Last edited by wolraad; 03-03-2005, 07:48 PM.

Here is DOC attachment of Bar Editor
    Attached Files

Comment

Wolraad
      The 15:00 on 2/18 is the last bar of Friday and the 11:00 on 2/20 is the first bar of Sunday. If you look closely you will see that pattern repeat itself every 7 days
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex. I saw that, and was in the process of editing my post, when you replied.

Weird implementation though.

W.

Comment

Wolraad
          I fail to see why it would be a weird implementation. eSignal begins retransmitting Forex on Sunday and time stamps those bars correctly in accordance with the time segments you have created. The first segment on Sunday that receives data is the one marked 11:00 even if the data begins flowing at 12:00
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X