• Fgbl

Hello,

take a look at the 60 min. chart.

Tomcat
    Attached Files

and the 120 min. chart.
    Attached Files

Comment

You'll find the explanation here: http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=9351

In short: for the Bund, you cannot use any intraday timeframe greater than > 60 minutes. At the very least you have to know what you are doing.

regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Tomcat
        With the appropriate Time Template settings you should be able to use those intervals. See the attached charts for 60 and 120 minutes both showing the daily high of 118.72
        You may want to read this thread on the required settings for intervals greater than 60 minutes
        Alex

Comment

Well, I guess I'm nasty.

Since the trading day for the FGBL lasts 11 hours a 2 hour interval does not look right to me. So I use a 110 minute interval, which makes 6 bars per day.

Now look at the screenshot please: you will notice that at 0:00 (9:00 here) eSignal will insert an extra bar into the chart.

It does not matter whether I use an offset of 9 hours or 10 hours (which is correct this week because Europe is on DST already).

The right chart shows how the 110minute bar chart should look like, using the eSignal data feed btw.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs
          Attached Files
          Last edited by BKuerbs; 04-01-2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X