Problem with Daily Bar Forex Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Daily Bar Forex Charts

There is a problem with yesterday's bar in all the forex daily bar charts. Pleae see attached examples.
    Attached Files

Also
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pta,

Looking at the daily charts for these two symbols, the bar seems to look ok. Are you still seeing the clipped data? Any specific information in regards to your Time Zone settings may help replicate this. Please let me know.

Comment

Yes I am still seeing clipped data. See attached. I have not used any time templates with these charts . I am located in NY. How do I get my time zone settings?
        Attached Files

Comment

Duane

I got my time zone settings from the Data Manager. It is set to Eastern Daylight time.

Comment

Hi Pta,

Could you refresh your data by holding the CNTRL key and left clicking the green OK in the cursor window? This should re-request the data from the eSignal servers and push through the correct data for the Forex symbols in question. Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks.

Comment

Duane
              Did as you instructed. Did not work.

Comment

Duane
                I logged in this morning and the problem with the clipped data for 4 April is still there. Any advice??

Phoilip
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pta,

I would like to check something. The initial report of this was affecting straight cross rates like JPY a0-fx and GBP a0-fx. Are these two currencies being affected by the clipped data or is it symbols such as EURCHF a0-fx and EURGBP a0-fx. Please let me know and we'll get it figured out. Thanks.

Comment

There is a problem with all my FOREX data.

Comment

Hi Pta,

I'm stumped. Would you please Private Message me your eSignal username so I can take a look at the connections for your account. I'm surprised that it would re-connect to the same server over the course of two consecutive days, but I would like to check nonetheless. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Pta,

The daily Forex data for 4/4 should look ok. If you could confirm with the pairs that you mentioned, it will insure that things are good to go. Everything looks ok on this end. If you are still seeing the abbreviated bars, you may want to refresh the Advanced Chart window(s). Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                        X