Dodgy ES data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy ES data

I've had this persistent problem of Esignal missing whole day's of day on The ES.

Yesterday was more problematic.. even after a few reboot'sI was missing the 1st of Aprils data...

Here's a snap shot..

Many Thanks

CJ
    Last edited by cjdavies1; 04-13-2005, 05:17 AM.

Try again with the Snap shot
    Attached Files

Comment

Just to chime in that I had the same issue. I was shocked my chart somehow looked so different at first. Then I realised April 1st was missing.

Restarted eSignal and everything seemed back to normal.

EDIT: Just realised you had rebooted too. I guess they just fixed it awhile back.
      Last edited by Anson; 04-13-2005, 07:14 AM.

Comment

It was strange for me, as even after shuting down esignal & loging back in the april frist was still missing..
        Last edited by cjdavies1; 04-13-2005, 07:40 AM.

Comment

cjdavies1,

If you wouldn't mind Private Messaging me you eSignal username, I would like to see where you are connecting. The April 1st data is ok my end, but I want to make sure that the servers you are connecting with are not missing this data. Thanks.

Comment

Hi cjdavies1,

I did some checking with the backend connections. Looking at the servers you connected with both for today and yesterday, the data looks ok. When you closed eSignal, was the Data Manager closed as well or did it remain open during the re-start? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

yes I closed the lot down including the data manager....

Thats why I took a screen shot as it unusual...

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
              X