$TNX Daily needs to be fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $TNX Daily needs to be fixed

$TNX Daily chart has not updated the last two days and as a result the intraday studies:
    FORMULAS---->OHLC-----> Prev close.efs and Pivots, and open.

are all incorrect because they use the Daily HIGH LOW CLOSE OPEN for calculations.

Please look into the data for $TNX

thank you.

Is there anybody from esignal OUT THERE...

Please fix this problem.

Comment

grasshopper76,

Going through the daily charts of $TNX, it looks as if the two days preceeding your post are evident in the Advanced Chart window. If you are still not seeing these daily bars, please send me a Private Message so we can see where your eSignal is connecting.

Comment

My daily chart for $TNX is updating todays data 04/27 in 04/26 yesterdays bar. It is 12:45pm eastern and there is no daily bar yet for 04/27.

Please pull up a intraday chart of $TNX(try 5min or so) and then put in the study.

FORMULAS----->OHLC---->Prev Close.efs

and you will see what I mean.

thank you.

Comment

grasshopper
          FWIW here is what I am seeing for $TNX daily (the cursor is on 4/26/05) and on 5 min with Prev Close.efs running
          Try refreshing the chart by clicking the green OK in the Cursor Window while pressing the Ctrl key
          Alex

Comment

Thank you for the responses.

I found something that worked by making a Time Template with Daily timeframe and hours of 0:00-0:00.

I was using a time template that set to "Auto Hours" and also one that was the day session of 8:20-15:00 eastern.
            But both of these gave me the problem that caused me to post this thread.

Another thing for any Esignal Technical guy/gal reading this.
            $TNX and $TYX are hard coded at esignal to have trading hours of 09:30-16:00 eastern. This is INCORRECT, $TNX and $TYX have trading hours of only 08:20-15:00 eastern.

thank you.

Comment

Hi Grasshopper,

Thanks for the report. I confirmed the CBOE hours listed for these two products. We've sent this to the QA department for review. As soon as I have more information regarding this, I will respond to this thread. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X