Unavailable Tick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable Tick data

I don't know where to post this, It may be my system problem, can't tell.
    Frequently I can't get tick charts for example, tonight, 12:15 AM 5/10 I can easily populate minute data for AB #F, but get no tick data. I have checked the Time template. The cursor box says "ok" but no data. Tried many times. checked the ESig data status forum, no messages. I have ver 7.9. I have seen this issue many times. By tomorrow, I will probably find tick data again. What is going on?

venture99
    What #Days (if any) do you have set for User Defined tick based intervals (ie T, V, P or S)?
    If you can post an image showing the Time Template loaded in the chart that would make it easier to understand what could be the problem.
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

have similar problem, when I load up a 1500T chart some of the stocks will display only 20 bars of data but works fine on Rimm & futures. Today on IMCL only 38 bars of data showing up on the 1500T chart.

Peter

Comment

Again no ticks

Again tonight (1:00 am) trying to get tick data, none load. Minute bars are fine. Symbols include YM and AB. They worked fine several hours ago. I have jpg of time template. Dont know how to post it. How about email? I have 24 Hour full session set, under that it is set to Interval=Default, #days=3, Start and end time =0.00
        Last edited by venture99; 05-11-2005, 09:54 PM.

Comment

venture99
          The Intraday Default setting does not apply to tick based charts (ie Intervals such as T, V, P and S). If no #Days is set for those specific intervals then they load by default only 1 day of data. Since it is 1:00 am you may not have any bars at this time that are time stamped with today's date.
          Try creating a Time Template similar to the one in the following image and you will see data appear.
          Alex

Comment

venture99
            To attach images use the Attach File button that is available in the same screen in which you compose the message. Note that you can attach only one file per post
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X