idle market makers in quote window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idle market makers in quote window

I think this is not an eSignal issue but a Nasdaq's.
    But maybe someone can help me.

Time in this quote window is 13.03.
    MMs on the inside ask ADVS, FLCR, and SUSQ didn't update their prices.
    They shouldn't be there because the visual display is very irritating.

Anybody knows whom I can contact or where I can send a complaint when I see quote like this?

Linus
    Attached Files

Linus,

We did have problems this morning with Nasdaq Market Depth, and the issue has been resolved. If you are still seeing an error, please click on the green OK button to refresh your data. If the issue continues beyond that, please let me know.

FYI, this issue was posted on our System Status page at the time the problem was occurring.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I was able to verify that one of our Market Depth servers was still misbehaving. I have contacted our Network Operations Department to investigate ASAP.

Thank you for your report and your assistance.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

JayF?

JayF, are you the same JayF from qcharts? If so, you're aware this problem is a usual occurrence at qcharts. Could you compare the 2 platforms for me as far as speed & reliablity of data is concerned? I'm considering making the switch to here.

Crossed MM's is something I can no longer put up with at qcharts.

thanks

Comment

n23mc,

You are correct. I am a former employee of Quote.com (ie. QCharts). There are a number of advantages eSignal has in terms of speed and reliability. All of our domestic data comes direct from the exchange, and there are literally hundreds of servers used for redundancy. We have also been rated the #1 data provider for the last 11 years by Stocks & Commodities Magazine.

We have added a large number of new features with eSignal 7.x, and have a plate full of new morsels on its way this year. Also, with our recent acquistion of S&P Comstock, we also plan on adding a long list of new international exchanges to our offerings.

We also have a special trade-up offer for users moving from other data providers. I would encourage you to check out eSignal with our 30-day risk-free trial. I'm certain you will be convinced.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Jay,

With the S&P Comstock purchase, is Esignal going to be changed to use the S&P Comstock feed?

thanks

Comment

We are working on adding close to 100 exchanges from the Comstock feed to eSignal. We'll be adding as many exchanges as possible and they'll be included in the release of eSignal 8.0, due out later this year.

In terms of all our existing services, there's no current plan to replace those with Comstock, however we will be closely evaluating all of the networks used within the Corporation to insure we're always using the best available resources.
              Regards,
              Jay F.
              Product Manager

Comment

Working...
              X