eSignal: Please merge data when symbol is changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal: Please merge data when symbol is changed

Who do I talk to in order to get eSignal to merge data of OIL-TC WITH OIL-VC ?

Oilexo (OIL-TC) changed from Venture to Toronto exchange beginning 6/29/05, thus the symbol changed. I'd really like to see more data than a couple of weeks, given that it's been trading for years. I was hoping you guys might have got around to it by now....

Boardman,

The data for OIL-TC has been merged in the Daily chart.
    Unfortunately, at this time, eSignal does not have the ability to adjust or merge data for Stock Splits or symbol change on our Intraday charts (Tick & Interval).
    Sorry, for any inconvenience.

Comment

Thanks ErnestoO, in this instance I only needed the daily chart merged, so I'm happy.

Regards...

Comment

THY-TC needs updating also

Here's another one I need help with. It hasn't been updated since 7/11/05.

As of 7/12/05, Canadian stock Thunder Energy changed it's name and symbol. It was THY-TC, and the symbol on TSE.com is THY.UN. The new name is Thunder Energy Trust.

I cannot find the new symbol for eSignal, and everything I tried fails. Can you please update your file and merge the data prior to 7/12 with current data?

Thanks again!

Comment

boardman,

Thanks for the information. I just sent a request to merge data for symbol THY.UN-TC (eSignal format) to our QA Department. I will wait for their response.

ErnestoO

Comment

Thanks! Now that I think about it, I'm not so sure merging the data is the right thing to do, since it's actually a new trust as a result of the merger of three entities. What do you think? TSE.com only shows data from 7/12/05.

Comment

Working...
            X