Bund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bund

No tick data on Bund, Second morning in a row. Ticks come in, but chart is erased when refreshing to get complete history (more than a day). Have restarted eSig.

Dear Atlas,

We are currently not aware of the problem you are describing. When does this occur - before trading on GB U5-DT starts or after? Are you using a time template on your chart? If not, we suggest that you add for example a 5 day template as shown in the picture.

We are pleased to investigate and would appreciate if you could post your feedback.

Kind regards,

Comment

Well, I'm afraid to refresh, as I will lose my history. Will try on the weekend. Also, no volume data is displayed, even when the incoming ticks are displayed, during RTH
      My time template is 0-24h

Comment

Dear Atlas,

Could you please try to add a 5 day template to your chart? Adding the template will not interfere with your current data, but only force the system to retrieve the data for the amount of days specified. To create a time template, please follow the instructions at this link.

Refresh further your chart by holding the "Ctrl" button of your keyboard down and clicking simultaneously on the green "OK" status light on your cursor window.

Could you please further indicate which symbol you are looking at (GB U5-DT or GB 1!-DT?) and specify the version and build of your installed eSignal software (Help --> About)?

Kind regards,

Comment

The steps you describe are what makes the history disappear. Of course new ticks coming in during RTH, are retained. Which is the history I have now. I am using build 688, symbol GB U5-DT

Comment

Thank you for your reply, Atlas.

Appling a 5 day time template as described should not make the history disappear. The issue seems to be isolated to your pc only, and I suggest that you upgrade to the latest build 732 if you are not bound to 688 for any particular reason. The latest version can be downloaded here.

Amongst other important improvements, version 7.9.1, build 732 includes continuous contracts for non-US futures (for example GB 1!-DT), simplified efs programming and a spread engine.

Before upgrading, please back up your existing eSignal files on your desktop.

Comment

Working...
            X