Question in crude oil future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question in crude oil future

Hello, we find the floor trading of CLU5 with no time and sales. Please check what is the problem, thanks.

Max Hung
    Attached Files

maxhung
    As far as I can see T&S for CL U5 is updating (times shown are EDT).
    Alex

Comment

Alex
      How can I know the bid price and ask price on this time and sales ? Do u think the time and sales is normal ?

Thank you

Comment

Alex,
        Would you tell me the price with no bid and ask is due to exchange or esignal ? We would like to know the answer and how to correct it by esignal ? please reply, thank you

Max

Comment

Max
          It appears normal to me. AFAIK most exchanges do not transmit Bid/Ask while a contract is traded in the pit. Once the contract switches to electronic trading then they transmit also Bid/Ask
          Alex

Comment

Alex
            The "time" in the time and sales is shown for my location, my location is faster then your time 12 hours, my captured picture means the floor trade in US.
            Max

Comment

Max
              I am not sure I understand what you mean. The image I posted earlier was taken a couple of minutes before I posted it (which was at 10:16 Eastern Time) and in fact it shows trades at 10:14 approximately. That is during floor trading and as I said I would not expect to see Bid/Ask during RTH only in ETH
              Alex

Comment

Alex,
                would you tell me the trading is floor trade or pit trade at your location 3:00pm ?
                Max

Comment

Max
                  Floor trade or pit trade are the same thing. Irrespective it would not be trading at 3:00pm (Eastern Time).
                  Click here to view the specifications for the contract.
                  Alex

Comment

Alex,
                    After reading the web page from NYMEX, we ensure no bid and ask at the start of floor trade (10:00 am). Is it normal ? But CLV5 does not same as CLU5, it had bid and ask at floor trade period. Does it is the problem in exchange ?
                    Thank you.

Max

Comment

Max

After reading the web page from NYMEX, we ensure no bid and ask at the start of floor trade (10:00 am). Is it normal ?

Please see my reply to the same question earlier in this thread

CLV5 does not same as CLU5, it had bid and ask at floor trade period. Does it is the problem in exchange ?

I believe Scott Johnson already replied to this question in another thread on the same subject
                      Alex

Comment

Alex
                        Would you ensure the price from NYMEX also no bid and ask in CLU5 ?
                        Thank you
                        Max

Comment

Max
                          I am not sure what you are asking. Anyhow I would suggest that you contact Nymex directly through their web page or email to find out that information
                          Alex

Comment

Working...
                          X