Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Data Feed

Hi,

I would like to know if esignal is able to or has any plan in mind to create a package specially for forex traders, now to use your forex feed we have to subscribe to a package then add-on the forex feed, I find that it is too much to pay over $100+ just for forex feed.

I believe many forex traders out there are also looking for a package like that by esignal.

dingo123,

Have you seen MarketCenter LIVE? This great product has a nice price point for Forex traders. For $57.95 per month, you can get real-time streaming charts, quotes, and time & sales for the Forex market, all with the same great GTIS data eSignal has.

If you have any questions about MarketCenter LIVE, please feel free to post over at this forum.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Hey JayF,

Thanks but I need the data feed for a third party application, and it seems market center live will not allow me to move the feed over to my application. So it would be great if esignal would come up with something, a package, which just has the forex feed maybe, it would be alot cheaper and easier for us traders.

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
        dingo123,

Have you seen MarketCenter LIVE? This great product has a nice price point for Forex traders. For $57.95 per month, you can get real-time streaming charts, quotes, and time & sales for the Forex market, all with the same great GTIS data eSignal has.

If you have any questions about MarketCenter LIVE, please feel free to post over at this forum.
        nothing "great" about a data feed that is impossible to trade on a short TF due to the forest of spikes 'n tails. If EOD is your thing then it's OK...but then why pay $100/mth for EOD?
        Beachie

Comment

Working...
        X