Eurex data / Market Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurex data / Market Profile

The last days I noticed that for the Eurex-traded Bund (GB Z5-DT) there are trades reported well after market close, see today's time and sales in the screenshot. I doubt these trades are reported by the exchange, they look like a simple - erroneous - duplication of the last trade.

This leads to my next question: these trades seem to distort the Market Profile. The time template is set up correctly for the Eurex session. I looked into the "Segment properties" dialogue, but could not find a way to exclude these intervals. Is there any?

Many Thanks

Bernd Kuerbs
    Attached Files

Hello Bernd,

In trying to duplicate this, I did see the extra TPO when using a 24-hour Time Template. This extra TPO is caused by the exchange sending the settlement throughout the evening hours.

However, when I used a Time Template for 23:00 - 10:00 (Pacific Time), the extra letters disappeared and the distributions looked clean. Can you double-check the hours you have for that Time Template? If you still see the problem, what version of eSignal are you using?

Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Hello Jay,

the time template did the job.

I have a special time template for the Bond futures on Eurex but for whatever reasons used the wrong start- and endtime. Puzzling to me.

Many Thanks

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Working...
      X