No Friday Data for UK London Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Friday Data for UK London Stocks

On my UK London intra-day stock charts this morning 7 November, there is no data for Friday 4 November, although there is data for all days up to and including 3 November and for today 7 November. Why is this? On Friday 4 November, there was Friday data available all during the day. So why is Friday's data missing now? Refreshing the charts does no good. For example, my 30 min chart of BARC-LON goes from 4.30pm on 3 November to 8.00am 7 November.

This has happened before on a Monday with UK stocks in that there has not been any data available for the previous Friday. Friday's data usually returns on the Tuesday.

Rob

blackhawk
    As far as I can see the data is available. If you have not already done so you may want to try restarting both eSignal and the Data Manager
    Alex

Comment

Thanks for your response Alexis.

I tried loading and reloading several different intraday charts and the data for 4 November did not appear. I closed and restarted eSignal at your suggestion and now data for 4 November has re-appeared.

What would cause this problem please since it has happened before several times on a Monday but never any other day of the week? Is there any way to resolve it without restarting eSignal?

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X