is correct data on its way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is correct data on its way?

It's been over 8 hours since the lag started, and I still have incorrect data on globex eminis. Is the correct data coming? If so, when?

The incorrect data seems to be confined to the 30-40 minute period starting at 14:15 NY time.
    Last edited by checkraise; 12-13-2005, 08:08 PM.

Checkraise,
    I wouldnt hold your breath. There's only one little post stating that there was even a problem to begin with. If a person doesnt check these boards, and just looked purely at the charts, they would think that those charts are right. 14:15EST is exactly when the Fed News came out. Somehow esignal didnt think that this would bring a mass amount of volume to the market. Its not like that happens EVERY time there is a fed announcement....

Just my two cents,
    Nick
    " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
    -Jesse Livermore

Comment

We are researching into if and what can be done about the erroneous tick data that is present on some futures charts during the time of today's issue.

More to follow on the entire subject as we have it.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Just wanted to let you know the erroneous data was removed from the ES and AB charts.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X