Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commitment of Traders Report

Hello all,

I am very new to eSignal, so please excuse me if I'm posting this question in he wrong area.

Does eSignal have any studies or indicators that reflect the COT reports such as COT Index or Commercial net longs or Commercial net shorts??

Thank you,

Mike Grace

Mike
    AFAIK eSignal does not provide any COT data at this time. You may want to send a suggestion/request to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

I had the same question as Mike. I just finished reading a new book about COT, which confirmed my opinion that these are important data.

Therefore I'd wellcome it that eSignal would expand its service to providing these data. I'll certainly send a suggestion and hereby encourage others to do the same.

I now have COT data from another source and would like to import them into eSignal, so that they can be analysed in combination with price data from eSignal and some indicators can be used or developed.

However, I have no clue what to do to import the data. I appreciate any help.

Regards,
      Cor de Vrieze

Comment

Thank you Alexis, I will certainly suggest the ideas.

Comment

mgracie,

I was just reading Active Trader Mag the January issue and there is an interview with Larry Williams, he discusses the COT and an indicator he designed for COT

i think he is also at ireallytrade.com

or google him

Brian

Comment

Working...
          X